https://www.facebook.com/skylinesportsmt1
BIG SKY BREAKDOWN ON ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/big ... 1131856462
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE SPORTS
https://skylinesportsmt.com/subscriptions/

Grizbballfan14

Re: Timmy Falls feature story

Post by Grizbballfan14 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:13 am

Great article! You gotta love having a guy with Timmy's level of tenacity on your team.

Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

Colter_Nuanez56 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:35 am
Nice story on Timmy. Thanks for sharing that with us Colter!
who cares?

NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Club

Post by NorthEndZoneDan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:46 pm

great write up. Timmy certainly has grown his game and matured, can't wait to see him light up weebs tonight.
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties

Coachnelson

Post by Coachnelson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 am

Love that kid will always be one of my favorite players to coach can't wait to make a trip up to
Griz nation for his senior night next year.

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 am

Love Timmy's maturity this year! The Dude is truly enjoying himself this year. Fun to watch the progression of this entire team thru this basketball season! Keep it up boys!

UncleRico

Post by UncleRico » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 am

Coachnelson wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 am
Love that kid will always be one of my favorite players to coach can't wait to make a trip up to
Griz nation for his senior night next year.
He is just a great competitor! Every coach would love a kid like him!

Buttegrizzle
eGriz Club

Post by Buttegrizzle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Falls is a player that makes every game fun to watch. He is a baller. That is all.
Fat people are harder to kidnap.

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 am

Terrific article. Great job at touching on everything, much of which has been discussed by Egrizzers. With that said, I think some posters should man up, eat some crow, and admit, they were wrong about Timmy Falls. A few posters were a little over the top, when Falls struggled coming back from his hand injury. I recall, someone went as far as saying, Falls isn't a DIV 1 player, or something similar to that. A few others backed Falls, and told people to have patience with him recovering from an injury.

I wonder, will any of his naysayers will man up here? I for one, am glad he has improved himself in the little intangibles that come with being fiery competitor. He sure has made a great positive impact to the GRIZ this season. I was, and still am a little critical of his jump shot. Despite the side knuckling rotation, his 3 pt shot is pretty solid this season. I will continue to believe, if he did some minor changes with his guide hand, release, and follow through, he could be a very high percentage 3 pt shooter. In the off season, I hope he dedicates his time to doing just that for his SR season. Speaking of which, with his maturity this season, he''ll have to take on more leadership next season. That team will be his and Steadman's to lead. I believe, he will be ready to take on that challenge next season.

I will admit, Timmy Falls is one of my favorite GRIZ to watch. Just knowing, at anytime he can pull off an absolutely stunning no look, or behind the back pass, always has me on the edge of my seat. Even, some of that is being passed onto Vazquez. Vazquez is beginning to make some rather eye catching passes and penetrating a little more often too. I know, I see Falls and Vazquez communicating with each other quite frequently.

As for Timmy, "Thank you, for your blood, sweat, and tears you give for GRIZ NATION".
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!

rocklobster

Post by rocklobster » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:11 am

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 am
Terrific article. Great job at touching on everything, much of which has been discussed by Egrizzers. With that said, I think some posters should man up, eat some crow, and admit, they were wrong about Timmy Falls. A few posters were a little over the top, when Falls struggled coming back from his hand injury. I recall, someone went as far as saying, Falls isn't a DIV 1 player, or something similar to that. A few others backed Falls, and told people to have patience with him recovering from an injury.

I wonder, will any of his naysayers will man up here? I for one, am glad he has improved himself in the little intangibles that come with being fiery competitor. He sure has made a great positive impact to the GRIZ this season. I was, and still am a little critical of his jump shot. Despite the side knuckling rotation, his 3 pt shot is pretty solid this season. I will continue to believe, if he did some minor changes with his guide hand, release, and follow through, he could be a very high percentage 3 pt shooter. In the off season, I hope he dedicates his time to doing just that for his SR season. Speaking of which, with his maturity this season, he''ll have to take on more leadership next season. That team will be his and Steadman's to lead. I believe, he will be ready to take on that challenge next season.

I will admit, Timmy Falls is one of my favorite GRIZ to watch. Just knowing, at anytime he can pull off an absolutely stunning no look, or behind the back pass, always has me on the edge of my seat. Even, some of that is being passed onto Vazquez. Vazquez is beginning to make some rather eye catching passes and penetrating a little more often too. I know, I see Falls and Vazquez communicating with each other quite frequently.

As for Timmy, "Thank you, for your blood, sweat, and tears you give for GRIZ NATION".
:thumb:

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Any updates regarding Timmy's injury? I'm hoping, a few week recovery time. What's the injury? Get well soon, Timmy.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!