In Honor of the Playoffs!

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm

We had the tech team create an amazing new logo for everyone's avatar pic. Check this out in my pic. I'm getting Twitter feedback saying this is "fire". I kinda like fire.

User avatar
Htowngriz
Posts: 3038
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by Htowngriz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:43 pm

How many hours in Paint?

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Htowngriz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:43 pm
How many hours in Paint?
The invoice says three people at 10 hours each. I'm not a tech guy, but this might be the best $10k I've ever spent.

MontanaJack2006
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by MontanaJack2006 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:03 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm
We had the tech team create an amazing new logo for everyone's avatar pic. Check this out in my pic. I'm getting Twitter feedback saying this is "fire". I kinda like fire.
Boy howdy, I want one.

User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 5793
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by jodcon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:09 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm
I kinda like fire.
Oh really? :?

The.Real.2506
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by The.Real.2506 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm

I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:29 pm

jodcon wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:09 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm
I kinda like fire.
Oh really? :?
Totally. I think of fire like a "fresh start". I've been told that it's basically the only thing that can make a hotel become a total loss for insurance purposes. I'm told it can erase a lot of mistakes.

User avatar
Grizbeer
Posts: 3393
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:22 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by Grizbeer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

The.Real.2506 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?
His tech team is amazing you will be super happy. Just send your phone, computer and any other electronic devices to 1620 South Reserve Street, Missoula, 59801. They will take care of you right away and it will change your life.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:37 pm

The.Real.2506 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?
Probably could. PM me your SSN, and I'll see what I can do.
Totally unrelated, but do you happen to know the tensile strength of rusted bleachers with a shot coat of paint? I'm thinking it's the normal 1,000 lbs/sq. inch, but wondering if it's the same under "some" sort of heat duress. I was thinking you might know because you went to a train-driving school. Thanks in advance! :thumb:

User avatar
Dillon
Posts: 896
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by Dillon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:59 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:37 pm
The.Real.2506 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?
Probably could. PM me your SSN, and I'll see what I can do.
Totally unrelated, but do you happen to know the tensile strength of rusted bleachers with a shot coat of paint? I'm thinking it's the normal 1,000 lbs/sq. inch, but wondering if it's the same under "some" sort of heat duress. I was thinking you might know because you went to a train-driving school. Thanks in advance! :thumb:
and what do you have against train drivers? I am not one but seriously? :roll:

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by CDAGRIZ » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Dillon wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:59 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:37 pm
The.Real.2506 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?
Probably could. PM me your SSN, and I'll see what I can do.
Totally unrelated, but do you happen to know the tensile strength of rusted bleachers with a shot coat of paint? I'm thinking it's the normal 1,000 lbs/sq. inch, but wondering if it's the same under "some" sort of heat duress. I was thinking you might know because you went to a train-driving school. Thanks in advance! :thumb:
and what do you have against train drivers? I am not one but seriously? :roll:
Uh, nothing. I was asking because I thought he might know the answer.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 7428
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Re: In Honor of the Playoffs!

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:10 pm

The.Real.2506 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:11 pm
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?
How about the video of your Mommy Mommy playing in Choate’s girl camp hotel extravaganza, maybe you can work that in too.

Post Reply