• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz uniform combinations over the years...

Brother Bear

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/photos-the-best-and-worst-griz-football-uniforms/collection_719f6c3c-ab01-5638-b364-a2a544261114.html

If you are able to scroll through the photos from the Missoulian, what is your favorite? I always liked the front of the uni's when "MONTANA" was fairly large script.

What were they thinking in the 2010 Brawl game... :roll:

Are we on a cycle for new uniforms for next year? Anyone know what combo the Flagship University wearing tomorrow on the road?

I like the black pants, maroon jersey combo. It’d pair well with the the maroon helmet with the big silver paw on it.

hilinegrizfan said:
I've always been a big fan of the helments that have the shape of the state of Montana on it.

Me too. I also liked the county names on the back, but "Up With Montana" is pretty awesome.

#1: 2008 scat/Griz throwbacks...mostly because I miss those, but also that was the most fired-up team and crowd ever
#2: 2011 scat/Griz...black pants, white uni, white facemasks, those were awesome
#3: Good ol' fashioned maroon jersey, silver (not gray) pants, silver helmet - love the MT outline decal, but also likes the paw on the side like last week, that looked good

Best are the 07-09 uniforms. Great classic look. Worst are the halloween uniforms. I would LOVE to know who was in charge of that and how they came about, though. There has to be a story about it.

I like the granite uniforms even if that is not technically our colors. Looks badass. Besides that I like the uniforms work when Hauck last left.

I like the maroon matte helmet with the big griz paw on the back. Very unique.

We can all agree the true throwbacks are the best & the 2010 Halloween combo was horrible. Beyond that, I was a fan of the 08-09 era jerseys with the stripes on the shoulders. Also a fan of the current jerseys with the nice clean look. Can't wait to see what the next generation of jerseys look like as we likely will be set for a new design in 2020.

‘07-‘09s were classic and made the team look...powerful.

3efc6f20-e7a4-11de-8fa3-001cc4c03286.image.jpg

Today's (Griz/Cat 2019) helmets were about the only good thing from the game
3LDkoBY.png

Back