Quick Question

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Gaeilge1

Quick Question

Post by Gaeilge1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 pm

I haven't seen this asked in any thread this week. So I decided to post it here. This is a serious question that could have repercussions in both the PAC and the BSC! (If you believe that I own some floodplain I'd like to discuss with you).

Does #11 Utah beat Idaho State worse than #15 Oregon beats Montana this weekend?

I would say no.

Dutch Lane
eGriz Club

Re: Quick Question

Post by Dutch Lane » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 pm
I haven't seen this asked in any thread this week. So I decided to post it here. This is a serious question that could have repercussions in both the PAC and the BSC! (If you believe that I own some floodplain I'd like to discuss with you).

Does #11 Utah beat Idaho State worse than #15 Oregon beats Montana this weekend?

I would say no.
I would agree. I would rather being playing Utah then Oregon tomorrow.

behappp
eGriz Club

Re: Quick Question

Post by behappp » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Gaeilge1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 pm

I would say no.
Sorry Gaelige - posted mine before I saw this
“ I'm in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it." - John Steinbeck