Griz 2020 High School Verbals Game day stats

Griz Football Recruiting Info
Post Reply
User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Griz 2020 High School Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:36 am

Jaxson Lee (Game one vs. Great Falls High)
221 Yards and 3 TD's on the Ground

The senior transfer from Eight-Man power Flint Creek ripped off three touchdown runs en route to 221 yards on the ground, including a 65-yard back-breaker in the fourth quarter, as the Missoula Sentinel football team downed Great Falls High 26-15 at Memorial Stadium Friday night.

https://www.greatfallstribune.com/story ... 168083001/
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:40 am

Rostad (Win vs Butte Central)
28-42 382 yards 4 TDs and 2 Running Td's

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:42 am

Drew Deck (Game 1- 46-6 win over Skyview)
Not sure on final total but had a 66 Yard TD Catch

Image
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by cclarkblues » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:07 am

The future looks bright! Thanks Peyton.
The Dude Abides

granitegriz
Posts: 1838
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: Drummond, MT

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by granitegriz » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Looks like Hamilton has a very good O-line too! Will be tough to beat!

User avatar
DuCharme
Posts: 5506
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by DuCharme » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:24 pm


User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Week of Sept 7th

Drew Deck Glacier
94 Yards recieving and a 16 yard TD against a really good Mt Spokane team from Washington

Carson Rostad
The Hamilton Broncs won 47-7 over Stevensville
Rostad had 2 TD passes and a rushing TD... Looks like he did not play much in the 2nd half\
Huge game this Friday as they take on Frenchtown...

Jaxon Lee
Scored with a 85-yard punt return then added a 4-yard run as Missoula Sentinel won a defensive battle with Billings Senior 21-3.
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

VimSince03
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:54 pm
Week of Sept 7th

Drew Deck Glacier
94 Yards recieving and a 16 yard TD against a really good Mt Spokane team from Washington

Carson Rostad
The Hamilton Broncs won 47-7 over Stevensville
Rostad had 2 TD passes and a rushing TD... Looks like he did not play much in the 2nd half\
Huge game this Friday as they take on Frenchtown...

Jaxon Lee
Scored with a 85-yard punt return then added a 4-yard run as Missoula Sentinel won a defensive battle with Billings Senior 21-3.
Carson actually passed for 4 touchdowns and ran in another.

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:54 pm
Week of Sept 7th

Drew Deck Glacier
94 Yards recieving and a 16 yard TD against a really good Mt Spokane team from Washington

Carson Rostad
The Hamilton Broncs won 47-7 over Stevensville
Rostad had 2 TD passes and a rushing TD... Looks like he did not play much in the 2nd half\
Huge game this Friday as they take on Frenchtown...

Jaxon Lee
Scored with a 85-yard punt return then added a 4-yard run as Missoula Sentinel won a defensive battle with Billings Senior 21-3.
Carson actually passed for 4 touchdowns and ran in another.
Even better
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

grizpack
eGriz Club
Posts: 9182
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:46 am

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by grizpack » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:43 am

Paytonlives wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 pm
Paytonlives wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:54 pm
Week of Sept 7th

Drew Deck Glacier
94 Yards recieving and a 16 yard TD against a really good Mt Spokane team from Washington

Carson Rostad
The Hamilton Broncs won 47-7 over Stevensville
Rostad had 2 TD passes and a rushing TD... Looks like he did not play much in the 2nd half\
Huge game this Friday as they take on Frenchtown...

Jaxon Lee
Scored with a 85-yard punt return then added a 4-yard run as Missoula Sentinel won a defensive battle with Billings Senior 21-3.
Carson actually passed for 4 touchdowns and ran in another.
Even better
Now let's hope that he is just OK the rest of the season. Not sure we are going to be able to hold onto him. :? :? :?

User avatar
Paytonlives
Moderator
Posts: 15103
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: MT!!!!!

Re: Griz Verbals Game day stats

Post by Paytonlives » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:32 pm

WEEK 3

Rostad and Hamilton played Thursday night vs Stevi...

Another 4 TD Passes and a TD run.
Also had an Interception...

Hamilton is 3-0 and rolling everyone

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaxson Lee

Sentinel destroyed Flathead 42-0 (Flathead only had 78 yards total Offense)
Lee had 14 runs for 69 Yards and 5 catches for 88 Yards and a TD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Deck (no final stats yet)
Had a 70 yard reception and
a 70 Yard Punt return for a TD

Glacier trailed 41-7
and fought back to lose 49-33
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

Post Reply