ESPN: Ranking xfers

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Post Reply
User avatar
driftwood
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:25 am

ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by driftwood » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:19 pm

ESPN listed their top fifty "Sit-out transfers (eligible in 2020-21 season)". after that they listed "Next in Line", which includes a GRIZ!
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... 20-2020-21

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20382
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by EverettGriz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Steadman.

Nice find, Drift.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

mtgrizfankb
Posts: 2686
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by mtgrizfankb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm

#10 committed to Grand Canyon....ooofftah what’s going on there
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.

dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by dayday » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:16 am

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm
#10 committed to Grand Canyon....ooofftah what’s going on there
Former NBA Phoenix Suns Sharpshooter, Dan Majerle, is the head coach and they are pumping in millions and millions into their basketball program. They have a huge enrollment and some influential donors.

User avatar
Mslacat
Posts: 2123
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Missoula Montana

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by Mslacat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:11 pm

dayday wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:16 am
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm
#10 committed to Grand Canyon....ooofftah what’s going on there
Former NBA Phoenix Suns Sharpshooter, Dan Majerle, is the head coach and they are pumping in millions and millions into their basketball program. They have a huge enrollment and some influential donors.
I have heard their salary cap is about 1/2 of Dukes!

citay
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by citay » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Mslacat wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:11 pm
dayday wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:16 am
mtgrizfankb wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm
#10 committed to Grand Canyon....ooofftah what’s going on there
Former NBA Phoenix Suns Sharpshooter, Dan Majerle, is the head coach and they are pumping in millions and millions into their basketball program. They have a huge enrollment and some influential donors.
I have heard their salary cap is about 1/2 of Dukes!
Yo, Mslacat! Don't be a stranger!

dayday
eGriz Club
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by dayday » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ter-desert

Pretty good article on understanding Grand Canyon State’s dynamics.

CatGrad-UMGradStu
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Re: ESPN: Ranking xfers

Post by CatGrad-UMGradStu » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:02 pm

dayday wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ter-desert

Pretty good article on understanding Grand Canyon State’s dynamics.
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/201 ... -nonprofit

Post Reply