Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:56 pm
Copper Griz wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 pm
kemajic wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:33 pm
Copper Griz wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:20 am
the ability to have free expression.
Not so much today on college campuses or the left coast.
Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.
:clap: :clap:

Great post, CopCop!

I would add simply that anyone is free to express their opinion. Except here on eGriz there's a board for the political shit. I wish some would learn that.
Agree. And this is the Football section, wish people mostly people who know something about football would post in this forum.

kemajic
eGriz Club

Re: 100 day's....

Post by kemajic » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 am

Copper Griz wrote:
kemajic wrote:
Copper Griz wrote:
Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.
Please - so you are either unaware of the people getting beat up on campuses for expressing their views or you consider that to be free speech. You ignoring the facts does not give you credibility to accuse me of whining.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

Yukon

Post by Yukon » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:39 am

back on topic:

57 days...
"Facts are stubborn things" John Adams

grizindabox
eGriz Club

Post by grizindabox » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:22 am

I think all too often people confuse free speech and the consequences from free speech.

TCCGRIZ
eGriz Club

Post by TCCGRIZ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:48 pm

kemajic wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 am
Copper Griz wrote:
kemajic wrote:
Copper Griz wrote:
Please - so you are either unaware of the people getting beat up on campuses for expressing their views or you consider that to be free speech. You ignoring the facts does not give you credibility to accuse me of whining.
Shhh, ( whispering) dont mention the bike lock incident , hell surely get triggered
From a fan of mine "When I need a policeman to police my posts, you'll be the first person I call"

IdahoGrizFan

Post by IdahoGrizFan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:26 pm

When is the first day of practice? I didn't see that mentioned.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...

Yukon

Post by Yukon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 pm

IdahoGrizFan wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:26 pm
When is the first day of practice? I didn't see that mentioned.
Going to take a guess and say July 29.

Yukon

Post by Yukon » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:14 am

49 days...

Yukon

Post by Yukon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am

Not Griz related, but first video I've seen for the new season.

Yukon

Post by Yukon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:21 am

for fun: