Achenbach Sets Big Sky Record

Griz Softball, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Golf | More
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Achenbach Sets Big Sky Record

Post by HookedonGriz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:39 pm

She just fired 16 Ks! That’s pretty incredible!

alabamagrizzly

Re: Achenbach Sets Big Sky Record

Post by alabamagrizzly » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:44 pm

HookedonGriz wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:39 pm
Damn impressive! I knew it was a team record but didn’t know it was a con record. That’s awesome! She may be our ace the next two years too unless Michaela can correct her struggles next year.
"In Bill's(Wild Bill Kelly) tragic death there might be some message for the college society that basks in the glory of the football team and the individual heroes, but overlooks the fact that they are like the rest of us with conflicts, fears, frustrations, and weakness."-Joseph Cochran, friend of Kelly's

HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Post by HookedonGriz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:53 pm

alabamagrizzly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:44 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Damn impressive! I knew it was a team record but didn’t know it was a con record. That’s awesome! She may be our ace the next two years too unless Michaela can correct her struggles next year.
Yep it took some research but they announced at the game it was actually a Big Sky record. I posted this before that because I knew it already. And yes MaroonSilver I was at the fucking game!

grizzlyjournal

Post by grizzlyjournal » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:28 pm

An outstanding pitching performance by Achenbach. She commanded control of the strike zone... and the ump was calling the corners she painted.The bottom clip is her 16th K. Maddy Stensby had a solid game as well, recording 12 Ks.

alabamagrizzly

Post by alabamagrizzly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:54 am

HookedonGriz wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:53 pm
alabamagrizzly wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:44 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Yep it took some research but they announced at the game it was actually a Big Sky record. I posted this before that because I knew it already. And yes MaroonSilver I was at the f***ing game!
:lol: :clap:
"In Bill's(Wild Bill Kelly) tragic death there might be some message for the college society that basks in the glory of the football team and the individual heroes, but overlooks the fact that they are like the rest of us with conflicts, fears, frustrations, and weakness."-Joseph Cochran, friend of Kelly's