Early signing day killing eGriz

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
alabamagrizzly

Early signing day killing eGriz

Post by alabamagrizzly » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:54 pm

Atleast before we had recruiting to talk about tell February and then all the new Griz to talk about for the next couple weeks after that. Now eGriz is just a wasteland of recycled vomit from Christmas tell spring ball. :roll:
"In Bill's(Wild Bill Kelly) tragic death there might be some message for the college society that basks in the glory of the football team and the individual heroes, but overlooks the fact that they are like the rest of us with conflicts, fears, frustrations, and weakness."-Joseph Cochran, friend of Kelly's

griz4life
eGriz Club

Re: Early signing day killing eGriz

Post by griz4life » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Start a new uniforms thread.
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.

behappp
eGriz Club

Re: Early signing day killing eGriz

Post by behappp » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:34 pm

Hey, now we got a move up thread for the Beezon. What could be more interesting than that :roll:
“ I'm in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it." - John Steinbeck