Freshman Playing Time

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Fahque

Freshman Playing Time

Post by Fahque » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:09 pm

It’s great to see some of the true freshman getting some playing time and doing fairly well. One thing I wish we could have seen though is Turner playing at running back. I wonder why Graves got to play running back when he is a QB instead of Turner.

kemajic
eGriz Club

Re: Freshman Playing Time

Post by kemajic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Fahque wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:09 pm
It’s great to see some of the true freshman getting some playing time and doing fairly well. One thing I wish we could have seen though is Turner playing at running back. I wonder why Graves got to play running back when he is a QB instead of Turner.
I would like to see more of Janacaro.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

Paytonlives

Post by Paytonlives » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Fahque wrote:
Was a road game... maybe traveled with Graves, because he is multi position player.
Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"

Fahque

Post by Fahque » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Paytonlives wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:13 pm
Fahque wrote:
Was a road game... maybe traveled with Graves, because he is multi position player.
Good point. Or maybe Turner is the next best thing since sliced bread and Bobby is keeping him under wraps until next year lol

grizfan1984

Post by grizfan1984 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 pm

I’ve heard Turner has had a hard time learning the offense

George Ferguson
Former Name: havgrizfan

Post by George Ferguson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 pm

grizfan1984 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 pm
I've heard exact opp. Heard Bobby and JG are extremely high on both Turner and Janacaro. Graves has traveled the last three road games now. He was inserted at RB because the Griz now literally have Eastwood and Lee and that's it. No clue what happened to Rey Green but its as if he vanished into thin air.

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:18 am

George Ferguson wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:50 pm
grizfan1984 wrote:
I've heard exact opp. Heard Bobby and JG are extremely high on both Turner and Janacaro. Graves has traveled the last three road games now. He was inserted at RB because the Griz now literally have Eastwood and Lee and that's it. No clue what happened to Rey Green but its as if he vanished into thin air.
I've been wondering about Green too. Maybe he has an injury, concussion, etc, in which we are not aware of. I sure hope he is still a GRIZ. He looked promising coming out of HS.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

kemajic
eGriz Club

Post by kemajic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:23 am

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:18 am
George Ferguson wrote:
grizfan1984 wrote:
I've been wondering about Green too. Maybe he has an injury, concussion, etc, in which we are not aware of. I sure hope he is still a GRIZ. He looked promising coming out of HS.
He is still on the roster, but then so is Purdy.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:38 am

kemajic wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:23 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
George Ferguson wrote:
grizfan1984 wrote:
Hopefully someone can fill us in, about Green.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

blackfootipa
eGriz Club

Post by blackfootipa » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:29 am

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:38 am
kemajic wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:23 am
mtgrizrule wrote:
George Ferguson wrote:

Hopefully someone can fill us in, about Green.
He fumbles the rock.