Some Good News

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19585
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Some Good News

Post by EverettGriz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Stick with lying about having been a nationally ranked tennis player.

Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
Last edited by EverettGriz on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21663
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Some Good News

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 pm
Couldn't get off the field. They converted time and time and time and time again. Didn't matter if their drives were 10 yards or 2,010. We couldn't stop them. Period. Why is this a difficult concept?

Look, I understand the D got no help. But the bottom line is turnovers -- while shitty and needed to be addressed by this staff IMMEDIATELY -- didn't necessarily cost the GRIZ this game. You gotta make stops. You gotta get off the field. And conversely, you gotta extend drives. You gotta pick up 3rd downs, especially third and shorts. We weren't good enough today, with or without turnovers.
Just keep on saying your dumb stuff.

Griz stopped UND most of the time, when it wasn't after a turnover. UND scored 28 points off turnovers. Without those, the Griz win 14-13.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21663
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Some Good News

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Stick with lying about having been a nationally ranked tennis player.

Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?

I am one of the two best cornerbacks to play at my school in the history of the Ivy League conference.

What sports did you play in college? I played two.

Let's hear your athletic history.

23d in a state is nationally ranked? That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

What's the biggest crowd you ever played before? Mine is 61,000.

How many times have you played on national TV? Or, even on regional TV, like 15 states or so.
Last edited by PlayerRep on Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19585
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Some Good News

Post by EverettGriz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm



Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
Congrats! I think this entire conversation began because you claimed I wasn't currently an athlete. Soooo, how many current rankings for you?

Frankly, I don't give two shits, other than to prove you wrong. Yet again. Which to be quite honest is so repetitive that it's boring and I'm done with it. And you.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

User avatar
ordigger
eGriz Club
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:54 am
Location: Wandering

Re: Some Good News

Post by ordigger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm



Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

PlayerRep
Posts: 21663
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Some Good News

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm


23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
Congrats! I think this entire conversation began because you claimed I wasn't currently an athlete. Soooo, how many current rankings for you?

Frankly, I don't give two shits, other than to prove you wrong. Yet again. Which to be quite honest is so repetitive that it's boring and I'm done with it. And you.
I never claimed you weren't an athlete. Have you been drinking? You are especially dumb tonight.

Again, how many athletic hall of fames are you in?

You have never proved me wrong, and you never will.

User avatar
grizfan95
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Some Good News

Post by grizfan95 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:12 pm

We would have won today if we weren’t such a shitty football team right now.
Griz O-lineman Jon Opperud when asked what it was like to play in the 2011 Cat-Griz game: "We're 22-4 against them in the last 26 years... I wouldn't really call that a rivalry."

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19585
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Some Good News

Post by EverettGriz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:16 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm


Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
Congrats! I think this entire conversation began because you claimed I wasn't currently an athlete. Soooo, how many current rankings for you?

Frankly, I don't give two shits, other than to prove you wrong. Yet again. Which to be quite honest is so repetitive that it's boring and I'm done with it. And you.
I never claimed you weren't an athlete. Have you been drinking? You are especially dumb tonight.

Again, how many athletic hall of fames are you in?

You have never proved me wrong, and you never will.
Cough-cough-wrong-yet-again-cough-cough.

Here's the beginning of the entire ridiculous conversation.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73463&p=1147601&hil ... s#p1147601
Everett, it never ceases to amaze me how little your know about sports. That's fine, but don't act like you do when you don't. I'm told that you don't have an athletic bone in your body.

This is just too fucking easy with you.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21663
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Some Good News

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:23 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:16 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm


I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
Congrats! I think this entire conversation began because you claimed I wasn't currently an athlete. Soooo, how many current rankings for you?

Frankly, I don't give two shits, other than to prove you wrong. Yet again. Which to be quite honest is so repetitive that it's boring and I'm done with it. And you.
I never claimed you weren't an athlete. Have you been drinking? You are especially dumb tonight.

Again, how many athletic hall of fames are you in?

You have never proved me wrong, and you never will.
Cough-cough-wrong-yet-again-cough-cough.

Here's the beginning of the entire ridiculous conversation.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73463&p=1147601&hil ... s#p1147601
Everett, it never ceases to amaze me how little your know about sports. That's fine, but don't act like you do when you don't. I'm told that you don't have an athletic bone in your body.

This is just too f***[*] easy with you.
I said that you don't have a clue about sports and don't have an athletic bone in your body. I stand by that.

Again, where did I say you weren't an athlete? Can you not read and comprehend.

There are lots of dumb and bad athletes. You are obviously one of them.

This is just too easy.

SaskGriz
Posts: 1608
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: Some Good News

Post by SaskGriz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:33 am

ordigger wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm


23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
That is Post of The Year funny! As I wake up in the Canadinns in Grand Forks and look forward to shitty drive across the bald prairie, thank you sir for cracking me up.

User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 4436
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Re: Some Good News

Post by bgbigdog » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:10 am

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:33 am
ordigger wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm


Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
That is Post of The Year funny! As I wake up in the Canadinns in Grand Forks and look forward to shitty drive across the bald prairie, thank you sir for cracking me up.
Safe travels Sask - am wondering how far out if your way you’ll have to divert today to catch up with the dog that’s been running away since you left? :thumb:

& where you cross the border, have they started the wall yet & are the pot stops starting to spring up? Asking for a friend.
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” Groucho Marx.

User avatar
ordigger
eGriz Club
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:54 am
Location: Wandering

Re: Some Good News

Post by ordigger » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 am

SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:33 am
ordigger wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm


Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
That is Post of The Year funny! As I wake up in the Canadinns in Grand Forks and look forward to shitty drive across the bald prairie, thank you sir for cracking me up.
I have one of those depressing drives this week. Going to Ohio from Oklahoma via Missoula first.

User avatar
spsyk
eGriz Club
Posts: 3612
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:54 am
Location: Missoula,Montana

Re: Some Good News

Post by spsyk » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong. Turnovers are killing this team. I just think it's a stretch to say we win today without them. I just didn't see anything that would make me believe that. The score would certainly have been different. But I don't believe the outcome would have.
The Griz would have easily won today without turneovers. My god, how dumb are you?

You really don't have a clue about the game of football, do you?
Player, I find it hard to read some of your condescending post, although some make sense.

Just remember that Everett, AzGriz and CDAGRIZ are the MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post of Egriz. Althught AzGriz don’t know where he stands.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21663
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Some Good News

Post by PlayerRep » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am

spsyk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong. Turnovers are killing this team. I just think it's a stretch to say we win today without them. I just didn't see anything that would make me believe that. The score would certainly have been different. But I don't believe the outcome would have.
The Griz would have easily won today without turneovers. My god, how dumb are you?

You really don't have a clue about the game of football, do you?
Player, I find it hard to read some of your condescending post, although some make sense.

Just remember that Everett, AzGriz and CDAGRIZ are the MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post of Egriz. Althught AzGriz don’t know where he stands.
My posts are meant to be direct and honest, not condescending. And that's the way I view them. I know I am right on the turnover thing. It's clear as day. It's what the coaches, players and insiders are saying. The sportswriters. The knowledgeable posters on egriz, including yourself. If anyone can't see the huge amount of turnovers, timing of them, and 2 punt or punt return glitches in the same games, are killing us, then, sorry, but I don't think those posters have a clue about the game.

People can debate Sneed, Jensen and Humphrey, and views will vary, but the turnover subject is different.

User avatar
ordigger
eGriz Club
Posts: 4352
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:54 am
Location: Wandering

Re: Some Good News

Post by ordigger » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:08 am

spsyk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong. Turnovers are killing this team. I just think it's a stretch to say we win today without them. I just didn't see anything that would make me believe that. The score would certainly have been different. But I don't believe the outcome would have.
The Griz would have easily won today without turneovers. My god, how dumb are you?

You really don't have a clue about the game of football, do you?
Player, I find it hard to read some of your condescending post, although some make sense.

Just remember that Everett, AzGriz and CDAGRIZ are the MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post of Egriz. Althught AzGriz don’t know where he stands.
Could be worse, they could be the FoxNews, which loves to spin facts, and omit 70% of the truth. Oh wait, that is most of eGriz. That explains so much, now that I think about it.

SaskGriz
Posts: 1608
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: Some Good News

Post by SaskGriz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:49 pm

ordigger wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 am
SaskGriz wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:33 am
ordigger wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 pm


I am in two athletic hall of fames. How many are you in?
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
That is Post of The Year funny! As I wake up in the Canadinns in Grand Forks and look forward to shitty drive across the bald prairie, thank you sir for cracking me up.
I have one of those depressing drives this week. Going to Ohio from Oklahoma via Missoula first.
Holy crap that is one round about route! Safe travels.

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 14360
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: Some Good News

Post by CDAGRIZ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 pm

spsyk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong. Turnovers are killing this team. I just think it's a stretch to say we win today without them. I just didn't see anything that would make me believe that. The score would certainly have been different. But I don't believe the outcome would have.
The Griz would have easily won today without turneovers. My god, how dumb are you?

You really don't have a clue about the game of football, do you?
Player, I find it hard to read some of your condescending post, although some make sense.

Just remember that Everett, AzGriz and CDAGRIZ are the MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post of Egriz. Althught AzGriz don’t know where he stands.
Let's get one thing straight: I'm the Onion of eGriz.

CatGrad-UMGradStu
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Re: Some Good News

Post by CatGrad-UMGradStu » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:32 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 pm
spsyk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:35 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong. Turnovers are killing this team. I just think it's a stretch to say we win today without them. I just didn't see anything that would make me believe that. The score would certainly have been different. But I don't believe the outcome would have.
The Griz would have easily won today without turneovers. My god, how dumb are you?

You really don't have a clue about the game of football, do you?
Player, I find it hard to read some of your condescending post, although some make sense.

Just remember that Everett, AzGriz and CDAGRIZ are the MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post of Egriz. Althught AzGriz don’t know where he stands.
Let's get one thing straight: I'm the Onion of eGriz.
Vidalia or Walla Walla? Or the new hybrid Satire?

ilovethecats
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:56 pm

Re: Some Good News

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:22 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Stick with lying about having been a nationally ranked tennis player.

Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
That’s pretty cool. Love watching tennis. Real hard to play.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19585
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: Some Good News

Post by EverettGriz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:38 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:22 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:49 pm



Currently 23rd in the state of Washington. Haven't looked nationally in a bit. Lost out on a trip to Nationals by one match in September. Didn't play my best tennis. Kinda like the GRIZ today.
23d in WA is a "nationally ranked player"? Who knew. You are a joke.
Uhh, why yes, yes it is. Never claimed to be a top 10 player, because then I'd be on the tour. I just said I'm nationally ranked. And I am asshat.

Are you ranked 23rd in any athletic endeavor in a state of 8 million?
That’s pretty cool. Love watching tennis. Real hard to play.
Thanks ILTC.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

Post Reply