Whiskey tango foxtrot

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Bearcountry92

Whiskey tango foxtrot

Post by Bearcountry92 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, or well maybe fortanate. But either way people why are we down on our boys all the time? Ffs too many people know every damn thing and their way is the way to win. Yet they are no where near a field in an aspect of being part of a team. Including coaching. We don’t need to sit here and criticize every damn thing that happens. It’s a season and the first one under a new coach. Yes he is back but none of these players have played for him. We need to be cheering the team on not tearing them apart. It’s OUR team, we need to keep showing up cheering them and let them know we are behind them.
So we will take the loss watch the film and fix the mistakes. Get rid of the stuff that’s not working for us and add new shit if we have to. Then damn let’s get prepared for the next one. Watch film of UC Davis and break it down and get a good game plan down and get plays scripted.
But damn I love this game and it does come with frustrations and aches and pains. So there’s my little rant. We have 24 hours to mourn this loss and then let’s be done and not look back. Start preparing for the next game. Go Griz

EverettGriz
eGriz Club

Re: Whiskey tango foxtrot

Post by EverettGriz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:37 pm

He best in space.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

fanofzoo

Post by fanofzoo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Bearcountry92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:31 pm
Unfortunately I was unable to watch the game, or well maybe fortanate. But either way people why are we down on our boys all the time? Ffs too many people know every damn thing and their way is the way to win. Yet they are no where near a field in an aspect of being part of a team. Including coaching. We don’t need to sit here and criticize every damn thing that happens. It’s a season and the first one under a new coach. Yes he is back but none of these players have played for him. We need to be cheering the team on not tearing them apart. It’s OUR team, we need to keep showing up cheering them and let them know we are behind them.
So we will take the loss watch the film and fix the mistakes. Get rid of the stuff that’s not working for us and add new shit if we have to. Then damn let’s get prepared for the next one. Watch film of UC Davis and break it down and get a good game plan down and get plays scripted.
But damn I love this game and it does come with frustrations and aches and pains. So there’s my little rant. We have 24 hours to mourn this loss and then let’s be done and not look back. Start preparing for the next game. Go Griz
this ain't happening, thats the problem.
Adams St. job still open ?

grizpsych

Post by grizpsych » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Tape won't help this.
What I see when I see the EGRIZ practically perfect poster.

GlacierGrizX

Post by GlacierGrizX » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Well, I don't want to become like Nebraska football, and the first 5 games we played pretty damm well. I think people think we have the potential right now after those first games. The coaching staff is not adjusting fast enough I guess, as the season progresses? The last two games have been real "duds" for both pre-game and in-game adjustments.

PlayerRep

Post by PlayerRep » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I think the Griz will give Davis a run for their money or beat them.

ordigger
eGriz Club

Post by ordigger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:09 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:05 pm
I think the Griz will give Davis a run for their money or beat them.
I agree, I think we beat them also, and Cam throws for over 400 yards! :)

Ursus1
eGriz Club

Post by Ursus1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:58 am

I thought that was the plan after the PSU loss? Bobby said how tough it would be to watch that film for everyone....well this time the sequel is really bad (and no I dont mean the Bobby 2 sequel Choate said wouldn't be as good as the first Bobby.......or maybe he was on to something because the "new" Bobby seems to have lost some edge and fire. He looked shellshocked on the sideline.

Spanky2

Post by Spanky2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 am

Wouldn’t you be shell shocked being down 34-0?

AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Post by AZGrizFan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Spanky2 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 am
Wouldn’t you be shell shocked being down 34-0?
Old Bobby never experienced that as a Griz. He got pretty used to it at UNLV tho.

He’s lost the fire?
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.