• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen gets Bobcat offer

dayday

DONOR
https://twitter.com/taylorbarton12/status/1050813742081040384?s=21

All hell will break loose if this happens.

giphy.gif

I thought the non-compete clause said he couldn't play for another BSC team until he was 31 years old.

Ursa Major said:
I thought the non-compete clause said he couldn't play for another BSC team until he was 31 years old.

31? That seems a bit extreme given that these student athletes are not paid.

Any chance Bobby goes after him to win this recruiting battle? I mean, we could use a transfer QB, and his stats look pretty good.

CDAGRIZ said:
Any chance Bobby goes after him to win this recruiting battle? I mean, we could use a transfer QB, and his stats look pretty good.

Hrmmmmm…..I think you're on to something there.

grizpsych said:
Ursa Major said:

The only real question in my mind is will next year's Meow State head coach honor Coachotes's recruitment offers?

dayday said:
MTGRZ said:
Because he went JuCo he can still play in the BSC, right?

Yes there are now no transfer restrictions on him since he went Juco.

Well I'm not surprised then. What a great way to take a shot at the Griz if they land him. Hell, even if they don't get him they had to of at least offered him as a way to get at the Griz. You know he'd be fired up to play against the Griz too. We shall see....I can see him taking the offer, if anything out of spite. I can also see him looking for something else. Like I said, nothing surprising here.

MTGRZ said:
all depends on what he signed and what UM enforced. The Big Sky intra-transfer rule is no longer in effect since he went JuCo so in theory as long as UM had no other agreement with him in his release...then he can come back to the big sky with no issues

mtgrizfankb said:
MTGRZ said:
all depends on what he signed and what UM enforced. The Big Sky intra-transfer rule is no longer in effect since he went JuCo so in theory as long as UM had no other agreement with him in his release...then he can come back to the big sky with no issues

I'd guess they let him go without restrictions (other than the blanket no BSC without Juco). Would not be surprised to see him in bozeman next year.

MTGRZ said:
dayday said:
MTGRZ said:

Well I'm not surprised then. What a great way to take a shot at the Griz if they land him. Hell, even if they don't get him they had to of at least offered him as a way to get at the Griz. You know he'd be fired up to play against the Griz too. We shall see....I can see him taking the offer, if anything out of spite. I can also see him looking for something else. Like I said, nothing surprising here.

If I had a guess on where in the Big Sky he might end up MSU wouldn't be it...but you never know! The guy probably will get some FBS attention playing on a very very good Juco Team.

Ursa Major said:
grizpsych said:
Ursa Major said:

The only real question in my mind is will next year's Meow State head coach honor Coachotes's recruitment offers?
Chode is getting a three year extension.

MTGRZ said:
dayday said:
MTGRZ said:

I think time will tell where he ends up.

Back