This weekend wasn't all bad

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am

I saw this incredible ray of sunshine from MB this morning.

Thank you, Mods! :thumb:
Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again
09-14-2018, 01:07 PM
The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.
Followed by:
The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.
Last edited by growler; Yesterday, 08:08 AM.
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 4821
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by jodcon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 am

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am
I saw this incredible ray of sunshine from MB this morning.

Thank you, Mods! :thumb:
Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again
09-14-2018, 01:07 PM
The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.
Followed by:
The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.
Last edited by growler; Yesterday, 08:08 AM.
Hey Sask you made the cut!

Honestly I wish he could just stick around for once without browbeating everybody who has a different opinion, he actually does have decent insight at times, but eventually...you know...

Until next time Wolfman, Seattle, AZ, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19390
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by EverettGriz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:32 am

I made the list!! I AM somebody!!
Booze is the duct tape of life.

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 21226
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by AZGrizFan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 am

I am pissed. That fucker berates me for two solid weeks and I don’t even get so much as an honorable mention?

f*** him, man.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

grizpsych
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by grizpsych » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am

What? Growler doesn't want to discuss football with PR? They are so similar, though.
Image

What I see when I see the EGRIZ practically perfect poster.

PlayerRep
Posts: 21304
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by PlayerRep » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:04 pm

grizpsych wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am
What? Growler doesn't want to discuss football with PR? They are so similar, though.
Ha, I was thinking you and Growler were similar. Never played the game. Disrupt board, you more with your video crap. Don't like me because I point out your mistakes regarding football.

grizpsych
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by grizpsych » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 pm

PlayerRep wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:04 pm
grizpsych wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am
What? Growler doesn't want to discuss football with PR? They are so similar, though.
Ha, I was thinking you and Growler were similar. Never played the game. Disrupt board, you more with your video crap. Don't like me because I point out your mistakes regarding football.
What did you point out? I will look at the last 7 minutes of the game again. But, right now all I remember was our secondary dropping back each play and us not blitzing. Also, funny thing, I think you and I agree that we played darn good football for 50 minutes.
Image

What I see when I see the EGRIZ practically perfect poster.

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 14021
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by CDAGRIZ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:20 pm

If you're gonna be a dumbass, you might as well be a certified one. Tons of dumbasses running around without credentials...

User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 4321
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by bgbigdog » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 am
I am pissed. That f***[*] berates me for two solid weeks and I don’t even get so much as an honorable mention?

f*** him, man.
It’s the “et.al” that covers pretty much the rest of us not mentioned by name on either side of the ledger.

It’s even more funny when you read the shit he writes on the Alpha-board game about someone thinking he was back posting here. & then he’s outed and the circle of growler begins anew, over & over & over again. Classic.
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” Groucho Marx.

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm

I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 4821
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by jodcon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.
I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 4821
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by jodcon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.
I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.
Hey I can't control the feelings of others, I could barely stop myself from crying like a pussy after Saturday's debacle.

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:14 pm

jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:13 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.
I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.
Hey I can't control the feelings of others, I could barely stop myself from crying like a pussy after Saturday's debacle.
:lol: You're not alone my friend!
Post Like A Champion!

User avatar
BadlandsGrizFan
Posts: 4567
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:49 am

EverettGriz wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:32 am
I made the list!! I AM somebody!!
Me too man...not thrilled with being named in the same document with the term "Hitlers youth" but hey its a start.
You are entering a world of pain Smokey..mark it fucking zero!

SaskGriz
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by SaskGriz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:46 am

jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:30 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am
I saw this incredible ray of sunshine from MB this morning.

Thank you, Mods! :thumb:
Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again
09-14-2018, 01:07 PM
The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.
Followed by:
The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.
Last edited by growler; Yesterday, 08:08 AM.
Hey Sask you made the cut!

Honestly I wish he could just stick around for once without browbeating everybody who has a different opinion, he actually does have decent insight at times, but eventually...you know...

Until next time Wolfman, Seattle, AZ, etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.
Yeah, but it's a pre-season number one ranking, I feel like the Bobcats. #FTC

PlayerRep
Posts: 21304
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by PlayerRep » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 am

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm
jodcon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:13 pm
I totally agree with his list of jackwads on the board except for Saskgriz. Everyone likes Saskgriz.
Truth, I like Sask and at least one other guy on that list.
I can tell you on good authority that it isn't requited, PR couldn't give two shits about you.
I like Sask. Often good on the football knowledge. I grew up right under Sask, the province.

User avatar
Silenoz
Posts: 1785
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by Silenoz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am

Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.

CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 14021
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by CDAGRIZ » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Silenoz wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 am
Whenever you're feeling down, remind yourself that it could always be worse. You could be mentally ill like Growler.
Yeah, I've thought he was just a dicknose for the last 15 years, but I'm starting to agree with you. If he is indeed struggling with something mentally, I feel for him. That shit ain't a joke.

grizaremoregooder
Posts: 2645
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 am

Re: This weekend wasn't all bad

Post by grizaremoregooder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Who is this "Growler" you speak of? :lol:

Post Reply