1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Post Reply
SACCAT66
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by SACCAT66 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:13 am

HI....Its SACCAT66...I am posting this posting after a Cats win, and a griz loss... I know that I am treading on thin waters...We Cats know all about thin water, look at our swimming pool/poop tank behind our stadium....I am posting this posting to tell you all to calm the F down...

1) Sure, you should have won, but you didn't.
2) coming into the season, you would have been THRILLED if you were 2-1 after 3 games
3) Cat fans (me one of them) also would have been thrilled to be 2-1 after 3 games...
3) you lost a game away from home against a team that was very hungry for a first win
4) CALM DOWN
5) Win the games you are suppose to win, and you will be fine....
6) My wife said that if the Cats won, she would do sex stuff with me....she and her hot friend passed out on my couch about 30 minutes ago.....so it can always be worse.

User avatar
signedbewildered
eGriz Club
Posts: 4677
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Location: South of The Zoo

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by signedbewildered » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:15 am

Can your wife kick?

User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 19695
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by EverettGriz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:17 am

I love this thread already.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 am

Jesus, man! Take some pictures of the hot friendo!
Post Like A Champion!

SACCAT66
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by SACCAT66 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:23 am

signedbewildered wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:15 am
Can your wife kick?
If you mean kicking me out of bed...Yes, very well.

SACCAT66
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by SACCAT66 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 am
Jesus, man! Take some pictures of the hot friendo!
They are cuddling under blankets, every time I try to move them, they mumble "please dont touch me there you fat f***"

Grizwold
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by Grizwold » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:26 am

For Christ's sakes man wake them up and get the party started. And take pictures.

User avatar
Ursa Major
eGriz Club
Posts: 8213
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by Ursa Major » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:27 am

SACCAT66 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 am
Jesus, man! Take some pictures of the hot friendo!
They are cuddling under blankets, every time I try to move them, they mumble "please dont touch me there you fat f***"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Like A Champion!

SACCAT66
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

Re: 1:00 AM post from a Cats fan

Post by SACCAT66 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:28 am

Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:27 am
SACCAT66 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 am
Ursa Major wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:19 am
Jesus, man! Take some pictures of the hot friendo!
They are cuddling under blankets, every time I try to move them, they mumble "please dont touch me there you fat f***"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:cry:

Post Reply