2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Griz Football Recruiting Info
Post Reply
grizpack
eGriz Club
Posts: 9111
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:46 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by grizpack » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

The Griz need to figure out how to get Dawson Allen from Fairfield to come to the Griz. The kid is a very slightly slower version of Sulser, in a much bigger body. He is really, really good.

User avatar
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 7321
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:08 am
Location: Butte, America

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by IntuitiveGriz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Noah Ambuehl 6'3" 220 (Great Falls Catholic HS) is a good grab at TE. His dad is a former CMR player that never lost a game in Great Falls. Noah is in the Class C-8 man State Championship this coming weekend versus Drummond/Phillipsburgh, in Butte's Naranche Stadium. I would watch him (already seen him play once this season though) but Missoula is the place on earth this weekend.
72-39-5 against state

Image

WE ARE MONTANA!!!

User avatar
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club
Posts: 21813
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by AZGrizFan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 am

Montana needs to figure out how to finish the HS season BEFORE Griz/Cat week.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.

grizpack
eGriz Club
Posts: 9111
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:46 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by grizpack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:33 am

AZGrizFan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 am
Montana needs to figure out how to finish the HS season BEFORE Griz/Cat week.
YES!!! I would still love to see all of the games played on the Friday before Griz/Cat, at the same location as the G/C game. That would make for a GREAT weekend!!

User avatar
grizatwork
eGriz Club
Posts: 3655
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: NorthCentral Montana

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by grizatwork » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am

grizpack wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm
The Griz need to figure out how to get Dawson Allen from Fairfield to come to the Griz. The kid is a very slightly slower version of Sulser, in a much bigger body. He is really, really good.
I agree. He is one of the best athletes in the state. Great track athlete. Just scratching the surface of what he could do on the football field. I think he is leaning toward track at the next level.

grizpack
eGriz Club
Posts: 9111
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:46 am

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by grizpack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm

grizatwork wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am
grizpack wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm
The Griz need to figure out how to get Dawson Allen from Fairfield to come to the Griz. The kid is a very slightly slower version of Sulser, in a much bigger body. He is really, really good.
I agree. He is one of the best athletes in the state. Great track athlete. Just scratching the surface of what he could do on the football field. I think he is leaning toward track at the next level.
That is what I have heard also. Does track offer a full-ride?

MTGRZ
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by MTGRZ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:42 pm

grizpack wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:33 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 am
Montana needs to figure out how to finish the HS season BEFORE Griz/Cat week.
YES!!! I would still love to see all of the games played on the Friday before Griz/Cat, at the same location as the G/C game. That would make for a GREAT weekend!!
That's not the worst idea I've heard....would make hotels a big problem, but the cities of Missoula and bozeman would love it. Fields would be fine too since they are both artificial turf.

Bjorn Bjornstein
eGriz Club
Posts: 1160
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am
Location: Camas, WA

Re: 2019 Recruiting 12 Verbals & 12 Offers

Post by Bjorn Bjornstein » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

grizpack wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:27 pm
grizatwork wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am
grizpack wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm
The Griz need to figure out how to get Dawson Allen from Fairfield to come to the Griz. The kid is a very slightly slower version of Sulser, in a much bigger body. He is really, really good.
I agree. He is one of the best athletes in the state. Great track athlete. Just scratching the surface of what he could do on the football field. I think he is leaning toward track at the next level.
That is what I have heard also. Does track offer a full-ride?
Pardon, jumping in here to answer your question. Track/Field offers a full ride to only a handful of athletes each year. The teams are large, both men and women, and the pool of scholarship money small in comparison to the more popular sports. Many partials, few full-rides. The rare athlete offered a full scholarship is one who's setting state if not national records in their event...
Pedestrian fan since 1988!

Post Reply