• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why Washington can win this game

Neighbor76449

hey Grizzlies! Looking forward to our matchup on Saturday. Nothing is better than flying in for gameday and to watch MY DAWGS on a crisp September Saturday in Montana.

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this weekend. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 2 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Hatchie. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Rutgers and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 9/9.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross IV, Charlie McClutchins, Azeem Victor, Chin, Ahkmed Salvia. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Having a tuff time deciding if this is for real or freaking hilarious. It all sounds serious except that your flying into Montana to watch the game. Unless you plan on paying to watch it on the PAC12 network.

giphy.gif

Neighbor76449 said:
hey Grizzlies! Looking forward to our matchup on Saturday. Nothing is better than flying in for gameday and to watch MY DAWGS on a crisp September Saturday in Montana.

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this weekend. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 2 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Hatchie. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kawasaki. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Rutgers and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 9/9.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross IV, Charlie McClutchins, Azeem Victor, Chin, Ahkmed Salvia. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think I can speak for a significant few here on egriz when I say enjoy your "crisp summer Saturday in Montana. Shame though... if I were as big a DAWGS fan as you I probably would have watched it from a seat in Husky Stadium. Nice place to watch a night game from what I recall. If you need recommendations for food & drink spots durning your stay in Montana, just ask the girl behind the counter @ your motel where to go.

Oh... one last thing, FTD for all your flower needs.

bgbigdog said:
Neighbor76449 said:

I think I can speak for a significant few here on egriz when I say enjoy your "crisp summer Saturday in Montana. Shame though... if I were as big a DAWGS fan as you I probably would have watched it from a seat in Husky Stadium. Nice place to watch a night game from what I recall. If you need recommendations for food & drink spots durning your stay in Montana, just ask the girl behind the counter @ your motel where to go.

Oh... one last thing, FTD for all your flower needs.

Totally agree! Big "Black Mamba" Dog nailed it!

Neighbor76449 said:
08, 2017 11:44 am

...know they legalized weed...
...wtf..dude mabe back off...
...check into a rehab clinic...

... :yikes: ...

alabamagrizzly said:
Having a tuff time deciding if this is for real or freaking hilarious. It all sounds serious except that your flying into Montana to watch the game. Unless you plan on paying to watch it on the PAC12 network.

ha, that was a typo!

Incidentally, when's the best time to visit Missoula if you have a $250 Alaska airlines credit?

Problem is that if you could punch the duck trolls in the face 10-15 times they probably would learn to behave ...

But you can't do it on a message board ... so they just continue to run their mouths!

Neighbor76449 said:

Half of those guys have graduated.

You serious, Clark?

Ok, this explains the thread on HardcoreHusky. I was like "why the fuck do they care about an egriz 5 reasons thread?"

Brock Landers said:
Ok, this explains the thread on HardcoreHusky. I was like "why the fuck do they care about an egriz 5 reasons thread?"

HardcoreHusky? I've come across some pretty descriptive website names in my day, but that one eats the cake. I'm not judging, but I'm also not putting that in my search history.

Back