• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU to have Red Turf

mtgrizfankb

EWU has received the O.K from the NCAA and the BigSky Conf. to install red turf in their own stadium if they should want. Now its not 100%, but yes they are pursuing the option. :shock: :shock: all i have to say is WTF???

I went out last night and imbibed a little (all right, all right, a lot) with the boys last night. The little comedian with the jackhammer inside my head has been pounding away all day. Now just when I'm starting to buy into the reality that my head indeed is not going to explode, I get accosted with an image of red turf? Yuck, that brings the headache right back.

Never mind the link. Just heard it on the East-West game on ESPN2. They were talking about Nichols and the NCAA giving EWU the go ahead for the red turf.

Marty Schottenheimer proving once again he is a loser at any level when it comes to big games.

Why does this guy, (Norv Turner, Hauck) keep getting head jobs? You know 100% of the time they lose big games, no matter how many opportunities they get........your teams gonna lose.

So do they have a good stadium to put this red turf in? Or is it going to be the same stadium as before?

Simply another ridiculous desperation decision by teams in the BSC trying anything and everything to catch up to the Griz.

Grisette said:
So do they have a good stadium to put this red turf in? Or is it going to be the same stadium as before?

dude, the only time they need a bigger stadium is when they play the GRIZ. other than that nobody goes.

Grizo406 said:
Awesome idea, and I hope it happens!

me too!

LakGriz said:
Are they just going to put 10 yards worth in each end zone?

Or all 120 yards?
4051859390_c9fb648d09.jpg

Back