• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The official centralized ALLATOONA thread

CDAGRIZ said:
So proud of our Bucs tonight. Suck a hot fuck, Ursa, you EP trash.

It has been a difficult year for EP! I have had to watch my dreams go up in smoke this year. Kind of like a helmet magnet being slowly burned with a propane torch...

I mean slowly burning that fucker, one small piece at a time....huh!

Recap on Our ALLATOONA BUCS rolling over paulding county!!! The Most complete team out there

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/26004375/article-Buccaneers-cap-region-title--continue-pursuit-of-state-s-ultimate-prize?instance=lead_story_left_column" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Region 5 just isn't what it used to be. Yeah there are some decent teams at the top. But then you got all those f*cking Pauldings. Those teams aren't peers with the Tunas. The Tuna needs to move up to Region 6.

Thanks to our REGION 5 CHAMPION ALLATOONA BUCS we have something positive on egriz... Good thing this OFFICIAL thread exists so we can escape for minute from the detoriation of the GRIZ progam(21-12 no playoff wins ugh) But our Bucs have a Bye this week some say Chapel hill game nov7 is a bye also. THEN we have PLAYOFFS to think about...

I for one would like to thank the ALLATOONA BUCS to give us all a reason to follow sports...
I am an Oaklnd Raider,GRIZ,Cuse fan so you can see how difficult my football season would be without ALLATOONA

Heres to our ALLATOONA BUCS making a deep playoff run even though the 1st rd opponent would be a better team then a potential 2nd rd match up

EverettGriz said:
Region 5 just isn't what it used to be. Yeah there are some decent teams at the top. But then you got all those f*cking Pauldings. Those teams aren't peers with the Tunas. The Tuna needs to move up to Region 6.

I don't think they're loud enough or cold enough to move up.

This bullshit EG is spewing about moving up to 6 is just that. The Bucs have a good thing going, and the boosters would never support the move. It's purely financial. Not to mention the barkeeps of the Cobb County Coalition of Pour (CCCP). The CCCP is not exactly over the moon about moving up. THEY will ask the questions, and THEY have ways to make you talk. I wouldn't fuck with them.

Allatoona was at AAA a few years ago but the school is less than 10 years old and it isnt close to being big enough to move up to AAAAAA... Its funny people say move up to region 6 cuz there are 8 regions and the easiest defintion of a region is calling it a conference lol. so to say we should move up to region 6 is the same as saying the Griz should move up from the Big sky to the MVC LOL lol!!! North paulding school is just too big for AAAAA and thats why they had to move up.

The playoffs are not a 1-32 rank. regions cross with each other predetermined before the season starts. Allatoona will have a tough road early... They are Guaranteed at least 2 home games and to equate it to FCS it would be like the GRIZ playing NDSU in 1st rd and cats in the 2nd. Allatoona will not neccessarily play a better team in rd 2 than rd1.. Things need to play out in other regions.
Ironically enough ALLATOONA crosses with region 6....There are 8 regions and #1 from a region plays #4 from another and the 2s vs 3s...

Allatoona will work on things for 3 weeks.. HALLOWEEN is an off week NOV7 hosting chappel hill is like playing fort lewis in terms of competition but they are in region5 and are just that bad...Nov14 32 team playoffs start

Our FIRST CLUE!!!!

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So proud of our Bucs tonight. Suck a hot f***, Ursa, you EP trash.

It has been a difficult year for EP! I have had to watch my dreams go up in smoke this year. Kind of like a helmet magnet being slowly burned with a propane torch...

I mean slowly burning that f***[*], one small piece at a time....huh!

Just a reminder for all those ALLATOONA BUC fans out there... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Enjoy the fun of Halloween and know you dont need to be distarcted as there is no Allatoona game this week...ENjoy Halloween and no need to concern yourself with getting updates or anything else

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO THE ALLATOONA BUCS FAMILY!!!! and if anyone trick-r-treating shoul come across the stolen ALLATOONA BUC helmet magnet please leave a message here

Ok so as Our Allatoona BUCS get ready to finish off a 10-0 hosting super weak Chappel hill I can tell you the 4 teams for our region are set...

http://ga.prepcountry.com/?t=30&v=7&wy=2015&s=1&class=5&region=5&tm=1&w=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

#1ALLATOONA
#2 SOuth Paulding(1 loss all year)

Alexander plays new manchester And with east paulding 7-0 loss to hiram last week that means New manchester has clinched a playoff spot.. so the winner of nm/alexander will be #3....

#1 thing for ALLATOONA this week is to stay healthy for the upcoming 32 team playoffs

Welcome to chappel hill week as our Allatoona Bucs 9-0 host Chappel hill 0-9...
Allatoona avearges 41-18... Chappel Hill 7-37... Allatoona just needs to stay healthy and not develope any bad habits... Playoffs nov 14.... also about nov 14 when I went to visit and watch Allatoona play we stayed 2 minutes from Kennesaw state, My Syracuse Orange host Kennesaw on nov 14 lol

A tiny taste of what happens in Acworth Georgia on FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1jMAQarMDY&list=UUA3AvmgLde1Me3HdRPoV0bA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would say this is correct but you need to figure in.. that by mid 3rd at the latest there will probably be a running clock so might only be 84-0

AllWeatherFan said:
Allatoona 107
Chappell Hill 0

Back