• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kennesaw state will dominate the FCS

kevraid

It is true that Kennesaw state which will start playing football in 2015 will dominate the fcs in a couple years maybe 3. Feel free to pull this up in 2-3 years. Since Kennesaw state will start at the fcs level will they be eligible for the playoffs in thier first year or do they need to wait???

EverettGriz said:
Here's saying it won't matter.

College football and our Griz leaderdership moves at a snails pace so we shall see how fast things move in the next 5 years

North, South, East, or even West Paulding (CRAZY!) have a better chance to do damage in the FCS than Kennesaw State. I'm not saying you're wrong, Kev, but I will believe it when I see it. I think there a LOT of Pauldings to get through first.

CDAGRIZ said:
North, South, East, or even West Paulding (CRAZY!) have a better chance to do damage in the FCS than Kennesaw State. I'm not saying you're wrong, Kev, but I will believe it when I see it. I think there a LOT of Pauldings to get through first.

When all those paulding and allatoona stars come together on one team LOOK OUT.. Kennesaw st you heard here first

AllWeatherFan said:
Why is there so little discussion of the directional Pauldings on this forum?

Maybe because each and every Paulding is a waste of space, a threat to freedom, and completely opposed to the American way of life. Pauldings can suck a hot bag of Ds for all I care.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Why is there so little discussion of the directional Pauldings on this forum?

Maybe because each and every Paulding is a waste of space, a threat to freedom, and completely opposed to the American way of life. Pauldings can suck a hot bag of Ds for all I care.

North Paulding= montana state

2016, 2017 at latest Kennesaw state becomes the Big dog in that conference and Coastal Carolina will cry

Liberty (3-4) vs. Kennesaw State (5-1) 5:00

This will give some insight into both these teams:

Kenn State so far... nothing impressive yet.
09/03/15 @ East Tenn. St. W 56-16 (1-0)
09/19/15 Shorter W 18-10 (2-0)
09/26/15 @ Dayton L 31-27 (2-1)
10/10/15 Point U. W 56-17 (4-1)
10/17/15 Gardner-Webb W 12-7 (5-1)

Although Gardner Webb beat Liberty... Being thier first year of playing games I can understand the schedule. It will be interesting how much the can compete the rest of the year,BUT I am telling you they will get a lot of the App st/Ga southern talent as the years go by. Very well located to pick up talent to compete for titles at the FCS level. Can`t really expect a whole lot the 1st year of playing games obviously.. BUT you wont be saying "Where did this Kennesaw team come from" Now you know... They came from Georgia

Paytonlives said:
Liberty (3-4) vs. Kennesaw State (5-1) 5:00

This will give some insight into both these teams:

Kenn State so far... nothing impressive yet.
09/03/15 @ East Tenn. St. W 56-16 (1-0)
09/19/15 Shorter W 18-10 (2-0)
09/26/15 @ Dayton L 31-27 (2-1)
10/10/15 Point U. W 56-17 (4-1)
10/17/15 Gardner-Webb W 12-7 (5-1)

Charleston Southern 28 Kennesaw st 14.... Fumble return made it 21-6... Kennesaw cut it to 28-14 with 9:56 left... Yards CSU 314 Kennesaaw 302... Kennesaw at Coastal Carolina. We shall see how close Kennesaw can keep this game. 1st year of playing games....Perenial top 10 team coming up and you all saw it here 1st on EGRIZ, so don`t say where did this team come from when you see them rise in the polls the next couple years. They came from Kennesaw,Georgia.... 6-3(2-2)

Back