• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

We are popular

EverettGriz said:
Who gives two shits about last year's game???!?!??! This year, the Griz PASTED the cats. Simply ran OVER them. Made the cats look like an NAIA school.

Isn't that the only thing that matters today?

I seemed to have forgotten who was the NAIA team that walked back and forth and shit on the Friz? Oh...yeah Sac St., then winning a game by FG's againist a D-II school, wasn't that supposed to be a blow out, all the starters played the whole game. Pretty sad if you ask me. Oh by the way that was this year.

FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:
Who gives two shits about last year's game???!?!??! This year, the Griz PASTED the cats. Simply ran OVER them. Made the cats look like an NAIA school.

I seemed to have forgotten who was the NAIA team that walked back and forth and shit on the griz? Oh...yeah Sac St., then winning a game by FG's againist a D-II school, wasn't that supposed to be a blow out, all the starters played the whole game. Pretty sad if you ask me. Oh by the way that was this year.

so who was the NAIA team? And what Div II did the Griz beat by a FG??

No wonder I hate the stupid douchebags in bozeman!

FCk Off!!

FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

I seemed to have forgotten who was the NAIA team that walked back and forth and shit on the griz? Oh...yeah Sac St., then winning a game by FG's againist a D-II school, wasn't that supposed to be a blow out, all the starters played the whole game. Pretty sad if you ask me. Oh by the way that was this year.

Yet the Griz beat the $hit out of the cats!

FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

WTF???

Put. The. Bottle. DOWN!

FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

Since you dipshits want to talk about last year and this year . Quick question for you how many points have you scored against the griz in the last 100 minutes of playing time? I'll answer that for you 10 that is 3 more than that D2 team you are talking about in 40 more minutes of play . Yes we lost to sac state but we still beet the shit out of you guys! how about your loss to NAU and NDSU last year ass whoopins again yes you guys are the greatest. Most Of you guys had sac state picked to finish third in the conference and the griz fourth to fifth . Way to go BSC champs. I'll act like you guys did last year because we beat you like you beat eastern last year I won't consider you co chumps !

Teton Cat said:
Well N-Zone....I'm one of the cat guys that will readily give the Griz credit for the beatdown of a couple of weeks ago....put a little vinegar in my Kool-Aid but facts are facts!!! Both of our teams have some business to take care of in the next couple of weeks and then it's High Noon in the Garden City...if the Griz prevail; then there would be NO EXCUSES and/or answers to who rules the Montana football world. If the Griz lose... gulp!!!! I know you think it's a longshot but.... What then? Does a 1-1 record mean the last team that won is better? Or do we start assigning the blame/trashing the victor or just accept that for ONE Saturday the other team was better.....
Well put! Let's hope we get to find out.

Cat fans need to face the facts: Their team was way, way overrated and got whupped. Simple. No arguments. They better strap it on tight Saturday or they are going to be man-handled yet again. And any Cat fan who disagrees with the term "man-handled," needs to go back and watch the tape.

I can only hope we get that easy of a game in the semis.

big kahuna said:
Cat fans need to face the facts: Their team was way, way overrated and got whupped. Simple. No arguments. They better strap it on tight Saturday or they are going to be man-handled yet again. And any Cat fan who disagrees with the term "man-handled," needs to go back and watch the tape.

I can only hope we get that easy of a game in the semis.
Personally, I want the kitties to put a whuppin's on UNH -- just to take the CAA down a notch. The good news is ... New Hampshire has the worst defense -- passing and rushing -- in the CAA. Of course they also have the best passing offense (yards/game) in the CAA. But they're only middle-of-the-pack in rushing offense.

FTG247365 said:
grizcountry420 said:
GoGrizOpponents said:
I hope yall win to so we can play again in Missoula.

You guys dont have what it takes :cool:

We had "what it takes" last year 20-16 to win in Mis., or did you forget that. Sure we lost this year, but it will be a different team that shows up next time. We might actually play this time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: LAME !!!!

Teton Cat said:
Well N-Zone....I'm one of the cat guys that will readily give the Griz credit for the beatdown of a couple of weeks ago....put a little vinegar in my Kool-Aid but facts are facts!!! Both of our teams have some business to take care of in the next couple of weeks and then it's High Noon in the Garden City...if the Griz prevail; then there would be NO EXCUSES and/or answers to who rules the Montana football world. If the Griz lose... gulp!!!! I know you think it's a longshot but.... What then? Does a 1-1 record mean the last team that won is better? Or do we start assigning the blame/trashing the victor or just accept that for ONE Saturday the other team was better.....

Whoa now your jumping ahead 3 games, and already saying the cats will win? Why don't you guys go back to scat nation and and keep huffing each other's fumes. We're concentrating on this wekend. If we are both in the semi's then we can talk. In the mean time accept your defeat and quit whining. Thanks

Hammer said:
FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

FCk Off!!

Hopefully someday you'll be able to read, your an idoit, you refer to you win over the Cats, as a "made the cats look like an NAIA team". I was refering to Sac St. being the NAIA (I was being Sarcastic, dumbass!) don't you remember Sac St. handing the Friz a big can of whoop ass! The D-II team, not a "Div II", really you don't know the difference!? The game againist West Oregon, you only won becaus of FG's, did you is the part of " 's" which means multiple. Just a typical Friz, talk shit, but they don't even know shit about there own team.

FTG247365 said:
Hammer said:
FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

FCk Off!!

Hopefully someday you'll be able to read, your an idoit, you refer to you win over the Cats, as a "made the cats look like an NAIA team". I was refering to Sac St. being the NAIA (I was being Sarcastic, dumbass!) don't you remember Sac St. handing the griz a big can of whoop ass! The D-II team, not a "Div II", really you don't know the difference!? The game againist West Oregon, you only won becaus of FG's, did you is the part of " 's" which means multiple. Just a typical griz, talk shit, but they don't even know shit about there own team.

I thought he meant the NAIA team that poses as the Bobcats. :lol:

FTG247365 said:
Hopefully someday you'll be able to read, your an idoit, you refer to you win over the Cats, as a "made the cats look like an NAIA team". I was refering to Sac St. being the NAIA (I was being Sarcastic, dumbass!) don't you remember Sac St. handing the griz a big can of whoop ass! The D-II team, not a "Div II", really you don't know the difference!? The game againist West Oregon, you only won becaus of FG's, did you is the part of " 's" which means multiple. Just a typical griz, talk shit, but they don't even know shit about there own team.

so where did I say the Griz "made the cats look like an NAIA team:? Show me. I didn't say that, and even if I did you aren't smart enough to find it. LOL!!!!!

So if the Griz barely beat Western Oregon but totally CURBSTOMPED the kittys in their house makes me even wonder if the kittys could even beat Western Oregon, let alone get rolled by them.

GRIZ BEAT the kittys in every phase of the game, and it wasn't even close. That was just a physical BEATDOWN, and the final score could have been alot worse.

My advice to you, you redheaded little bitch, is go win a playoff game this weekend before you run your mouth again on this board. After NH bitchslaps you out of the playoffs you will again know you are the 3rd best football team in the State of Montana!

Now, watch the Big Boys make a run at the NC! NI Night!

catsack said:
FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

Since you dipshits want to talk about last year and this year . Quick question for you how many points have you scored against the griz in the last 100 minutes of playing time? I'll answer that for you 10 that is 3 more than that D2 team you are talking about in 40 more minutes of play . Yes we lost to sac state but we still beet the shit out of you guys! how about your loss to NAU and NDSU last year ass whoopins again yes you guys are the greatest. Most Of you guys had sac state picked to finish third in the conference and the griz fourth to fifth . Way to go BSC champs. I'll act like you guys did last year because we beat you like you beat eastern last year I won't consider you co chumps !

:thumb: Good work, nice come back kid, that a boy stand up for yourself, don't be scared. Someone please help, what was the Friz record last year? :shock: Quick Question what was the score of the Sact St. game, 42-28! :lol: What happen with Eastern and Northern, 7 points, that was your margin, combined points for those games. Cats margin 32 points, same teams. Just say'n, if your really that good, what happen in those games? So if you won't consider us "CO-Chumps" then does that make you the CHUMPS!

FTG247365 said:
Hammer said:
FTG247365 said:
EverettGriz said:

FCk Off!!

He may have a point.

I say "may", because I have no f*cking idea what he's trying to say.

You know, 8675309, you might make more sense if you, you know, learn to write above a first grade level.

Hammer said:
FTG247365 said:

so where did I say the Griz "made the cats look like an NAIA team:? Show me. I didn't say that, and even if I did you aren't smart enough to find it. LOL!!!!!

So if the Griz barely beat Western Oregon but totally CURBSTOMPED the kittys in their house makes me even wonder if the kittys could even beat Western Oregon, let alone get rolled by them.

GRIZ BEAT the kittys in every phase of the game, and it wasn't even close. That was just a physical BEATDOWN, and the final score could have been alot worse.

My advice to you, you redheaded little bitch, is go win a playoff game this weekend
before you run your mouth again on this board. After NH bitchslaps you out of the playoffs you will again know you are the 3rd best football team in the State of Montana!

Man, this guy really brought the hammer down!

HA get it?

Hammer said:
FTG247365 said:

My advice to you, you redheaded little bitch, is go win a playoff game this weekend before you run your mouth again on this board. After NH bitchslaps you out of the playoffs you will again know you are the 3rd best football team in the State of Montana!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You might what to stay in you mommies basement where she can watch out for you. LOTS of TALK. My advice to you LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMY, cause when you coming crying home after a southern style beating...... :oops: :oops: :p :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, smart ass, here's what "FG's" REALLY means: Singular possessive. FG owns something. it does NOT mean PLURAL Field Goals. That would be .... FGs. Even MSU English teachers would teach the same way.

I appreciate English can be a difficult language to understand and use...

Apparently too much for you, so you should keep your mouth shut and quit writing here ... go back home and count to 36.

And while you're at it, please explain the difference between a D-II team and a Div II team, or D-2. Do YOU know the difference? There isn't, really.

Comments slathered in stupidity....

LakGriz said:
Well, smart ass, here's what "FG's" REALLY means: Singular possessive. FG owns something. it does NOT mean PLURAL Field Goals. That would be .... FGs. Even MSU English teachers would teach the same way.

I appreciate English can be a difficult language to understand and use...

Apparently too much for you, so you should keep your mouth shut and quit writing here ... go back home and count to 36.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: Oh....did the little bandwagon fan fall down and get a boo boo :cry: :cry: :cry:
SO you got my point JACKASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back