If Pflu Gets Fired

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Greenacres Griz
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:39 pm

If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by Greenacres Griz » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 am

The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.

Triwest
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by Triwest » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

Greenacres Griz wrote:The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.
Just remeber reguardless of what the posters here want you to believe, they only represent a small part of the whole of Griz Nation. 9158 registered members on here with a very large part not active at all.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
16th president of US (1809 - 1865

User avatar
Grisette
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by Grisette » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm

He won't be fired. Hauck wasn't fired, despite his team's problems that first year. And they did have problems.

'68griz
Posts: 10190
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:52 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by '68griz » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Pflugrad won't be fired; he shouldn't be fired. But there should be some serious consideration about retaining some of his assistants, particularly the ST coach.

Cats2506
Banned
Posts: 4761
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:05 pm

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by Cats2506 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Dont worry Pluffy is on top of things, in fact he is studying up for this weeks game.

Image
Image

bigtyme
Posts: 2103
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: Helena

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by bigtyme » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 pm

scat2506, you really ought to come up with something creative or go back to scatnation. You all sort of embarassing to your fanbase. Although, now that I think about it your creativity, or lack thereof, really is consistent with all 1200 of you. The tin can cannon, the tin can growl, the wanna be mascot, the litterbox stadium...heck the only good thing the scats have going for them is their tv coverage. I am glad that one decent season is getting many of the closet scat fans out of Missoula. Hey, and you even have Alpha jumping over to the darkside. I bet it is great to be a cat fan this year huh!

ALPHAGRIZ1
Banned
Posts: 21824
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:31 pm
Status: "Band" July 2016

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Cats2506 wrote:Dont worry Pluffy is on top of things, in fact he is studying up for this weeks game.

Image

Its about time Ash gave that book back to the library after having it all season!!!!

dconciliatoryballs
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by dconciliatoryballs » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

bigtyme, relax on alpha. get over it.

pflu isn't getting fired and he shouldn't get fired, no matter what happens next weeked. it is ok for us to have down years once in awhile. it is sad to see how many bandwagon fans we have. get some real problems and try having been a fan during the 1980s. we will be just fine.

yours,
dconciliatoryballs

User avatar
BWahlberg
eGriz Club
Posts: 25135
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:53 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by BWahlberg » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Greenacres Griz wrote:The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.
You'd be first in line then right?
Greenacres Griz wrote:Nguyen cost us the game with two crucial turnovers that changed momentum. Hold on to the damn ball
Greenacres Griz wrote:I've seen HS punters kick way better than our punter. We need to have an open tryout on campus if this ding dong is going to continue to lose the field position battle for us. I hope we didn't waste a scholarship on this kid.
Greenacres Griz wrote:
JahGriz wrote:
Greenacres Griz wrote:what a stupid play call with 1 minute left

Where were your comments when they had good play calls? WAKE up. Sure not a great call, but if you are going to call the bad shit, at least open you mind to the good play calls, and there were plenty of them.

Man do some people just not get it, watching the game thru shit colored glasses must suck man. negative negative negative, that is all you see, probably in life too. Yet you see perfection in yourself, Im sure.
Griz WIN, how about that. AGAIN!

thank you jah griz for your input. I will try to take the time to think "how would jah griz handle this" before making any other posts on this board. I'm terribly sorry I didn't realize this was your board & that I needed to play by your rules. I point out both the good & the bad & I enjoy watching the griz every weak & appreciate the effort put forth by our players. I'm pretty sure the point of a message board is for people to express their opinions & feelings even if they are not in line with your own opinons. These differences in opinion are what spark discussion & debate. If everyone on this board had the same opinon it wouldn't be a very interesting forum.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Brody is absolutely terrible. He can't get his kickoffs to the 20 yard line on a fly & has kicked the ball out of bounds numerous times. He as missed 4 extra points this year 51/56 & only made 9/15 field goals missing 2 from 20-29, & another 2 from 30-39. A program with our prestige should be able to recruit a better kicker. Brody sucks. Congrats to the the rest of the GRIZ on a great season we just ran into a better more athletic team tonight.
Greenacres Griz wrote:I'm not saying Bobby wouldn't be a good coach somewhere but it is time for him to move on. With the facilities we have & the players that want to come here we should have much better showing's than 1st & second round exits every year. I wish Bobby luck but I hope he moves on down the road & lets the Griz program pick up where it left off with Joe Glenn.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Run Bobby's ass out of town with the rest of his shit bag coaching staff cause they suck. Our kids played a great game but the coaches lost it again. How long are you sugarcoaters going to defend coach Hauck. We need to demand more out of the team that is supposed to be the best in I-aa. We've been a joke the last couple of years. Next years schedule is already out.

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS
Sentinel Powder puff team


Sweet we should be 3-0 to start the season & all proud of how well we're doing.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Out f***[*] coached again. Time for Bobby & his f***[*] lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get f***[*] by dumbass coaching & play calling.
Greenacres Griz wrote:If you disagree with this post you are a complete sugarcoater. When you are up by 13 points & you are dominating the game it is an idiotic choice to run a fake punt on your own 30 yard line on 4th & 6. If you give up the ball the Salukis have an excellent opportunity to make it a one touchdown game. Especially, with how well our defense is playing it is going to be very difficult for them to score unless we give them a short field. 2nd stupid choice take out a red hot Swogger 11/15 157 yards & a TD not to mention what he did in the first round to start Cole B in the 2nd half. What a momentum killer. 3rd stupid choice fake FG instead of making it a 16 point game run an unsuccessful fake fied goal. 4th stupid choice WHY THE HELL IS BRADY GREEN IN THE GAME? Brooks Fletcher played great in the first half, Brady can't even pick up a block he has been responsible for 2 of the 2nd half sacks. This team would continue to win without Bobby. I hope he has built his resume enough to hit the road after this season because I still argue that this team is winning in spite of Bobby's decisions not because of him
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg

Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate

The official REALTOR(R) of Grizzly Athletics
Image

bigtyme
Posts: 2103
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:11 pm
Location: Helena

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by bigtyme » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 pm

dconciliatoryballs wrote:bigtyme, relax on alpha. get over it.

pflu isn't getting fired and he shouldn't get fired, no matter what happens next weeked. it is ok for us to have down years once in awhile. it is sad to see how many bandwagon fans we have. get some real problems and try having been a fan during the 1980s. we will be just fine.

yours,
dconciliatoryballs
It was a joke, something you probably wouldn't understand, so nevermind.

dconciliatoryballs
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by dconciliatoryballs » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:21 pm

you're right, i wouldn't.

yours, dconciliatoryballs

User avatar
putter
eGriz Club
Posts: 7225
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:00 am
Location: GF, MT

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by putter » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Re/Max...nice call on greenacres.... :clap:

Pflu is not going anywhere and while I do no like their ST coach, IMO, when you look at Duncan, Moutra, Atkins, etc. I think Pflu just needs to find that QB to take this offence to the next level.
So Let me get this straight.....Muslim terrorists fly planes into buildings and we are not supposed to judge all Muslim's for the actions of a few. A few crazy Americans commit heinous acts with guns but it is OK to condemn all gun owning Americans.. there is our congress for you.

User avatar
BWahlberg
eGriz Club
Posts: 25135
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:53 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by BWahlberg » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

putter wrote:Re/Max...nice call on greenacres.... :clap:

Pflu is not going anywhere and while I do no like their ST coach, IMO, when you look at Duncan, Moutra, Atkins, etc. I think Pflu just needs to find that QB to take this offence to the next level.
Yeah I did a double-take when I read his original post, knowing the garbage he's posted over the years on here.
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg

Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate

The official REALTOR(R) of Grizzly Athletics
Image

mtgrizrule
Posts: 19977
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Missoula/Denver

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by mtgrizrule » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Can we put this thread in the vault until 2012 season is finished? It is way too early in any coaches tenure to even be talking about it, let alone doing it.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Club
Posts: 11931
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Location: Columbus

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by kemajic » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 am

mtgrizrule wrote:Can we put this thread in the vault until 2012 season is finished? It is way too early in any coaches tenure to even be talking about it, let alone doing it.
Particularly since he has a three year contract.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

yellowstone60
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Nemissoolatakoo

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by yellowstone60 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 am

Re/MaxGriz wrote:
putter wrote:Re/Max...nice call on greenacres.... :clap:

Pflu is not going anywhere and while I do no like their ST coach, IMO, when you look at Duncan, Moutra, Atkins, etc. I think Pflu just needs to find that QB to take this offence to the next level.
Yeah I did a double-take when I read his original post, knowing the garbage he's posted over the years on here.
TORCHED !
Good job Re/Max.... :punch:
To those who have served; Thank you !

User avatar
grizrgood
eGriz Club
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: Selah, WA but WA GRIZ every home game!

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by grizrgood » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 am

Re/MaxGriz wrote:
Greenacres Griz wrote:The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.
You'd be first in line then right?
Greenacres Griz wrote:Nguyen cost us the game with two crucial turnovers that changed momentum. Hold on to the damn ball
Greenacres Griz wrote:I've seen HS punters kick way better than our punter. We need to have an open tryout on campus if this ding dong is going to continue to lose the field position battle for us. I hope we didn't waste a scholarship on this kid.
Greenacres Griz wrote:
JahGriz wrote:
Greenacres Griz wrote:what a stupid play call with 1 minute left

Where were your comments when they had good play calls? WAKE up. Sure not a great call, but if you are going to call the bad shit, at least open you mind to the good play calls, and there were plenty of them.

Man do some people just not get it, watching the game thru shit colored glasses must suck man. negative negative negative, that is all you see, probably in life too. Yet you see perfection in yourself, Im sure.
Griz WIN, how about that. AGAIN!

thank you jah griz for your input. I will try to take the time to think "how would jah griz handle this" before making any other posts on this board. I'm terribly sorry I didn't realize this was your board & that I needed to play by your rules. I point out both the good & the bad & I enjoy watching the griz every weak & appreciate the effort put forth by our players. I'm pretty sure the point of a message board is for people to express their opinions & feelings even if they are not in line with your own opinons. These differences in opinion are what spark discussion & debate. If everyone on this board had the same opinon it wouldn't be a very interesting forum.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Brody is absolutely terrible. He can't get his kickoffs to the 20 yard line on a fly & has kicked the ball out of bounds numerous times. He as missed 4 extra points this year 51/56 & only made 9/15 field goals missing 2 from 20-29, & another 2 from 30-39. A program with our prestige should be able to recruit a better kicker. Brody sucks. Congrats to the the rest of the GRIZ on a great season we just ran into a better more athletic team tonight.
Greenacres Griz wrote:I'm not saying Bobby wouldn't be a good coach somewhere but it is time for him to move on. With the facilities we have & the players that want to come here we should have much better showing's than 1st & second round exits every year. I wish Bobby luck but I hope he moves on down the road & lets the Griz program pick up where it left off with Joe Glenn.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Run Bobby's ass out of town with the rest of his shit bag coaching staff cause they suck. Our kids played a great game but the coaches lost it again. How long are you sugarcoaters going to defend coach Hauck. We need to demand more out of the team that is supposed to be the best in I-aa. We've been a joke the last couple of years. Next years schedule is already out.

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS
Sentinel Powder puff team


Sweet we should be 3-0 to start the season & all proud of how well we're doing.
Greenacres Griz wrote:Out f***[*] coached again. Time for Bobby & his f***[*] lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get f***[*] by dumbass coaching & play calling.
Greenacres Griz wrote:If you disagree with this post you are a complete sugarcoater. When you are up by 13 points & you are dominating the game it is an idiotic choice to run a fake punt on your own 30 yard line on 4th & 6. If you give up the ball the Salukis have an excellent opportunity to make it a one touchdown game. Especially, with how well our defense is playing it is going to be very difficult for them to score unless we give them a short field. 2nd stupid choice take out a red hot Swogger 11/15 157 yards & a TD not to mention what he did in the first round to start Cole B in the 2nd half. What a momentum killer. 3rd stupid choice fake FG instead of making it a 16 point game run an unsuccessful fake fied goal. 4th stupid choice WHY THE HELL IS BRADY GREEN IN THE GAME? Brooks Fletcher played great in the first half, Brady can't even pick up a block he has been responsible for 2 of the 2nd half sacks. This team would continue to win without Bobby. I hope he has built his resume enough to hit the road after this season because I still argue that this team is winning in spite of Bobby's decisions not because of him

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

There sure are A LOT of us out there!!
GO GRIZ!!

"DRAG THE CARCASS OFF THE FIELD" Compliments of Ken in section 110!

User avatar
TheBud
Posts: 11832
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:35 pm
Location: Ferndale (Bellingham), WA

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by TheBud » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 am

grizrgood wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

There sure are A LOT of us out there!!
Cool avatar!
Image
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Image

Political correctness: Obsessive attempts to distract attention from substantive discussions by denigrating and scandalizing words and phrases that were previously socially acceptable, fearing that it might offend.

batrack
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 am

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by batrack » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Greenacres Griz wrote:The good thing is that if Pflu gets fired we have about 20 idiots on this board who are self appointed football experts that we could slide right into the position & march this team to the promised land. It is pathetic how spoiled we are as griz fans. Grow up & feel fortunate for what we have. Our team is 7-3 with a chance to go to the playoffs with a win against our rival. If we don't win, remember that it is only football & if it bothers you for more than a day you really need to get a life with some other interests. Please support our team & quit being so freaking spoiled. It is starting to be embarrasing to admit to being a griz fan with the way we act sometimes.

2 monkeys and a goat could have coached better than pfluffy has this year. I will say it again, there was a reason why a 52 year old had never been a head coach before, some people are not cut out to be a head coach. The team has my support, those kids are out there busting their asses and the coaching staff keeps letting them down. I love seeing the passion of the Griz fans on this board, I would be worried if it was any different.

ALPHAGRIZ1
Banned
Posts: 21824
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:31 pm
Status: "Band" July 2016

Re: If Pflu Gets Fired

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Maybe he just never wanted to be a head coach?



Not that I couldnt do it, but I dont want to be a head coach either........but Im not 50 either.

Post Reply