• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Edwards Sucks & I've Been Saying it all season

Greenacres Griz

If we want a legitimate shot at the national title we need to sit J. E. right now. Brandon Neil is clearly the better quarterback in every aspect. He looks off defensive backs, has a stronger more accurate arm, makes better decisions in reading the defense, & yes he runs the ball better as he is as fast as J. E. and is definitely a more powerful runner. Brandon definitely got screwed when he transferred from Wyoming to the Griz as daddy had already bought J. E. 2 years of starting time for the Griz. Also why has Billy Cockhill had Heidelberger on the bench all year. It's not like any of our other recievers are lighting it up other than Siegers & Talmidge. Hey Billy wake up and start playing kids that deserve to start.

You are the most brilliant person I have ever met. I can't believe you are not the head coach of the grizzlies. By saying Edwards dad bought him two years of starting time you are criticizing-
1. One of the classiest coaches in college football (Joe Glenn)
2. John Edwards
3. John Edwards father
4. The entire Grizzly football program
5. The University of Montana
6. Everyone else on the coaching staff and everyone involved with Grizzly football.

Griz as daddy had already bought J. E. 2 years of starting time for the Griz

That is a ridiculous statement and I think Cochill knows alot more about football than some fan who watches from the sidelines. And don't call yourself a grizzly fan. because you are not.

Both of your statements don't mean shite becasause:

A. Niether of you have the balls to be registered users.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Specious reasoning there, shaker...I have the balls to be a registered user...registered in September. Yet I can still make as foolish a remark as the most unregistered user out there. Well, maybe not as bad as Greenacres remarks, but...

And on the other hand, someone that is unregistered or new to the board might just have something worthwhile to offer. Ya never know. Ya gotta read the post and find out. It may turn out to be a brilliant conversation that we all like.
Where did I learn about those ad hominem arguments? Oh yeah, logic class at the U...lousy waste of money.

What does not being registered have anything to do with my statement not meaning shite. That is fine if you don't like my comment, but at least back your comment up with why. There are plenty of people on this board with valid points whether they are registered or not.

Sportin' Life said:
Specious reasoning there, shaker...I have the balls to be a registered user...registered in September. Yet I can still make as foolish a remark as the most unregistered user out there. Well, maybe not as bad as Greenacres remarks, but...

And on the other hand, someone that is unregistered or new to the board might just have something worthwhile to offer. Ya never know. Ya gotta read the post and find out. It may turn out to be a brilliant conversation that we all like.
Where did I learn about those ad hominem arguments? Oh yeah, logic class at the U...lousy waste of money.

Logic is a waste of money... crrrraaaaappppy class.

Greenacres - You have been saying it all year??? This is the first I have heard of you.

Take some advice from GGG Greenacres...........Get on the train or get off!! The Griz are back to their winning ways and the only thing the last 3-4 weeks has proven is that we do indeed have great talent on our bench, which may become very important as we get closer to Nooga!! No one(except MTGirl) will argue the fact that Edwards is inconsistant and should have been pulled to try and spark the team vs the Bobcats. I think your negativity is stemming from your Bears aiming for that #1 draft pick in 2003!! Leave the Griz out of it...................Go GRIZ!!

GreenAcres, you've not been paying close attention to the wrs have you.
for one, if JE is bad, then there is no real way to gauge the wrs on talent.
and two, Hancock is very good and has performed great and has made some amazing catches.

I graduated with Greenacres in 94 and he definitely isn't Ronbo but gets a bad attitude towards our beloved Griz as we all do from time to time.
He is a transplant from Chicago back in the late 80's and that big city attitude followed him around.

Hey Greenacres.........DA BEARS STILL SUCK.........DA BEARS STILL SUCK........DA BEARS STILL SUCK............They really really really really really really SUCK, DA BEARS STILL SUCK!!

Back