• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Greenacres Griz said:
Unfortunately Grizbacker it is fans like yourself that has driven this program to mediocrity. Your a sugar coater unwilling to require the best from our program & instead constantly come to the defense of horrible coaching. Why the hell would you not kick the extra point with the problems wofford has in their kicking game.

OK Pickle Boy, why don't you tell me what you have done for the program except run your mouth

HOly ISHT!!!

four ticks.. No time for a play, huh..

GO DAN!!!!!!!!

No matter what happens, they did all they could on this drive short of connecting for a TD.

Helluva game!!!

10 seconds, do we have 1 more timeout? Enough to run one play to get at least 10 yards? Sideline pass? then call time out and set for a prayer kick?

Good Game Wofford Props ok thats bull shit they ran to mid field and purposely jumped on mid field logo!!!! thats bull shit but they got outplayed by wofford.

Congrats to Wofford College. They are much better than I thought. Although ,I don't think they are going any farther.

Run Bobby's ass out of town with the rest of his shit bag coaching staff cause they suck. Our kids played a great game but the coaches lost it again. How long are you sugarcoaters going to defend coach Hauck. We need to demand more out of the team that is supposed to be the best in I-aa. We've been a joke the last couple of years. Next years schedule is already out.

Little Griz champions
Sentinel HS
Sentinel Powder puff team

Sweet we should be 3-0 to start the season & all proud of how well we're doing.

Congrats to Wofford College. They are much better than I thought. Although ,I don't think they are going any farther.

That is the Wofford Way. Great game from you guys. It was a nail biter, which is true because I am bleeding on one. Better luck next year.

Back