• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs Wofford Gameday Thread

Out fucking coached again. Time for Bobby & his fucking lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get fucked by dumbass coaching & play calling.

Greenacres Griz said:
It's common sense grizbacker you dumbass. We obviously can't stop them on defense so we better preserve some time for the offense to march down & get in field goal range.

Internet tough guy now are ya? . Let me guess, you are about 5' 6" with short man complex. :loser:

Greenacres Griz said:
Out f*****g coached again. Time for Bobby & his f*****g lame ass staff to hit the road. I'm tire of seeing our kids play their hearts out only to get f****d by dumbass coaching & play calling.

No their offense was just better than our defense. We weren't a good team this year and the fact that they are one of four UM teams to be undefeated is a disgrace.

screw it, I want a return on the kick for a TD.. I don'tw anna wait for the FG or to hope for a big pass play. I wanna return!

Greenacres Griz said:
It's common sense grizbacker you dumbass. We obviously can't stop them on defense so we better preserve some time for the offense to march down & get in field goal range.

I disagree their ground game was going to use up the clock anyway even iff you called timeouts. We needed to keep them out of the end zone.

Unfortunately Grizbacker it is fans like yourself that has driven this program to mediocrity. Your a sugar coater unwilling to require the best from our program & instead constantly come to the defense of horrible coaching. Why the hell would you not kick the extra point with the problems wofford has in their kicking game.

Gee whiz! I thought you guys said all that noise, all that cold, and that excellent coaching would give the Grizzlies a sure win...hmmmm
Maybe there is a lot to be said about recruiting intelligent and decent players without accepting the rejects from schools anxious to pass on their bad choices to places where winning is everything....This is an appropriate end to a memorable season. Montana needs to rethink their emphasis on winning...Wofford is a class act. Montana needs to look carefully at what has happened in Missoula over the past 5 years. I want to win, but I also want to feel great while doing it and before anyone starts with the usual crap here, trust me, I support UM and it's Foundation, big time...

Back