• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FIRE HAUCK TO SAVE THE GRIZ NATION

F.T.C. said:
I think we have a winner for the new daily JUST SHUT UP! award. What we really need to save the Griz Nation is to dump ignorant fans like you and give you a MSU shirt as a parting gift.

GoodGodGriz ... Its funny how I didn't see a post from you on this quote above? Just curious why? Griz fan maybe? Griz fan didn't agree with someone posting? Maybe? And then you wonder why MSU fans come over here to shut you guys up. I'm sure if I was a Griz fan and posted anything remotely like what is above I would be patted on the back for a job well done. I rest my case.

ALL POSTERS, IF GRIZ FANS DON"T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY .. YOU ARE IGNORANT AND SHOULDN"T POST ON THIS BOARD. MY MY.

GRIZ FANS IN KINDERGARTEN ->> GRIZ FAN LOSE ... GRIZ FAN NOT PLAYING ANYMORE :cry:

Just because Im a moderator doesn't mean I can't speak my mind as well.

And like everyone else here, I can post or reply to whatever threads I want. Believe me, I've held my tongue a lot recently.

Remeber, you invited yourself into this little party. You walked in and opened your trap on this post...

we know green, we know. What say you about a relevant topic such as recruiting? Your pathetic post and disappear routine is great and all, but couldn't you come up with something entertaining or original if that is how you are going to post.

WILDCAT said:
I was very surprised to see the Griz not run a LOT of play action passing with that running game. To me that is bread and butter calling in football if you have a kick A$$ running game. It makes the defense pick its poison, you stack 8 in the box and we are going to go on top and get you in man to man coverage. So 1) Didn't Hauk want to do this? And if so why? 2) Were you receivers not getting open in man to man coverage at all? You guys were flat out running over people on the ground and it took 8 (and a lot of time 9) to stop you guys off tackle. Very rarely did I see any play action (non option type faking) by the QB? Just curious about this because it totally kills the defense

Grrr...I don't know what is more surprising to me - that Wildcat posted non-smack analysis or that I actually agree with him. I must be coming down with the flu or something.

I have no problem talking football with you guys. There are some very arrogant posters on this board that fuel a lot of the posts I make on here. And YES, I being the Cat fan get criticized the most. However there are also a lot of good posters on this board as well. Most of my smack posts are meant in clean fun but a lot of Griz fans take them personal (i.e. along with other MSU posters) and always want to pick fights for some reason. I can count 1-2 fight threats on this board a week I bet. Everyone relax (I know the the holidays are stressful), but if you can't post on this board w/o a smile then why do you guys enjoy doing it? If a lot of Griz fans come down from their high roost, I'm sure a lot of MSU fans would love to talk football with them (however I don't know if YOU want to talk to them?). I know there is pride involved and everyone wants to win, but everyone should be able to relax and talk football AND still put a jab in once in a while with a smile. Most of us have ties to Montana. This board sometimes gets like the civil war of Montana sometimes :) I don't mind taking smack talk back either. GoodGodGriz, Yaeger etc. definately put out some good smack posts (very entertaining) and they are fun to read and respond back to.

Thats what I think .. however maybe some of you are still too bitter about the game this year I don't know. But I offer you this, try it for 16 years in a row and I really think you would be in a bad mood :eek:

No offense, but I haven't seen one post in the last few weeks where someone threatened someone else in a fight. If you don't mind, give your examples.

Tell someone their a jagoff is a lot different than actually threatening bodily harm.

WILDCAT

Are you Bi-polar?? :D

Sane post, crazy post, Sane post; just in this thread. Of course none of them had a thing to do with the topic, but thats GGG's job. (I think :eek: )

To keep on topic Wildcat, Bobby is going to make state pay!!

Nope .. sorry. I'm only Bipolar when I'm drinking Yaegermeister at the bar. I will stand up for myself though, but I will also talk football.

GGG - There is an example of what I'm talking about with JK on the SMACK board. Its not a big deal though. Probably the same amount of threats you would see on any internet posting board I would guess as people seem to think they are as tough as Ray Lewis or something on these boards when they are behind the PC :) I just get a chuckle from reading it :)

WILDCAT said:
Hey, nobody ever posts in the Smack board hardly. So I have to come on here and razzle you guys. (thats the spoils when your team wins the Cats/Griz game .. its always been like that). Its always been like that and that is what makes the rivalry that much more intense (I'm sure it will for you guys as I'm sure you'll want your chance to get me back next year). Like I said before, I always have a smile on my face when I post/talk smack. You guys are way too serious sometimes. Maybe for cleaner posting (ALL GRIZ POSTING) the administrators can make an ALL GRIZ board where they tag posters as GRIZ FANS and NON GRIZ fans and that board can only be accessed by fans that are tagged by the administrator as GRIZ ONLY. Its kind of censorship, but would make a nice clean board for GRIZ ONLY postings etc. Just an idea.

(i.e. GRIZ FOOTBALL, GRIZ ONLY FOOTBALL, GRIS SMACKBOARD (hardly gets used).

GoodGod - Researching the message board right now and hopefully will debut in 3-4 months probably. And yes, you will all be able to come on over and razzle the MSU fans as well when its done. How does www.ECATS.com sound if its not taken? :)

definitivehosting.com hosting includes a phpBB message board just like this one WildCat. Monthly fees start at $8.95 for 4 gig. bandwidth.

Example: My forum board.

http://go-synthetic.com/forum

http://definitivehosting.com

and if PHP ain't your thing. crystaltech.com has some good deals on Coldfusion and ASP/ASP.NET servers.....right GGG. :eek:
Although, you would need to do more of your own setup work on the forum, but there are so many good free ones it really isn't even funny.

My count so far on Firing BH

1 post fire :mad:

12 post don't fire 8)

6 post Trashing on Wildrat :lol:

3 Wildrat posts telling us to leave him alone :cry:

2 football playcalling post :roll:

2 chat room etiquet posts :roll:

3 posts on which server to use for a chat room :-?

Now that is my kind of thread!!!!! :drinking: Cold shots of Yeager for everyone :drinking: :drinking:

With the best post of them all being the solution.

Let's go drinking.

I'll nominate that as the post of the year for solutions to any problem

Greenacres Griz said:
Mark my words if Hauck isn't fired he is going to drive the football program into the ground much the same way Blaine Taylor & Don Holst drove the basketball program into the ground. Hogan please do the right thing and can his ass.

You'll be the first one to jump on his band wagon, ride his nuts, and proclaim he's one of the best Coaches the U of M has ever had if we win big in the next two years.

I'm not a fan of Hauk, but I think it will take more than his stupid decisions to run trick plays and "The Phece's" lame offensive play calling to drive us into a downward spiral.

As far as Cocaine Blaine is concerned??? How did he drive the BBall program into the dirt? Please explain. They were pretty damn good in the 90's... early to mid 90's.

Back