• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FIRE HAUCK TO SAVE THE GRIZ NATION

Greenacres Griz

Mark my words if Hauck isn't fired he is going to drive the football program into the ground much the same way Blaine Taylor & Don Holst drove the basketball program into the ground. Hogan please do the right thing and can his ass.

I think we have a winner for the new daily JUST SHUT UP! award. What we really need to save the Griz Nation is to dump ignorant fans like you and give you a MSU shirt as a parting gift.

It's too late now, plus he needs another year. BH is young and learning all the different aspects of being a head coach. I've seen you post similar stuff in about every thread but give it up we've all seen you opinion and now like a good little kid step out of the spotlight and let some other stuff be brought up and kicked around.

The program isn't going into the toilet that just doensn't happen in one year. Also look at all the talent he has already gotten to verbally commit

If Hogan were to fire him this program would loss all the respect it's taken 11 years to create not a single coach would want to come in and take this job; just for the fact a trip to the playoffs still could get you canned.

Let it go BH is the coach for the next few years unless he wins it all and then i'm sure he will be moving along like those who came before him.

I wasn't very impressed with Hauck's play calling at certain times but firing him now wouldn't be right. It was his first year and a learning one at that. How would you feel if you were put in a position, given one chance, and then canned?

Mark my words if Hauck isn't fired he is going to drive the football program into the ground much the same way Blaine Taylor & Don Holst drove the basketball program into the ground. Hogan please do the right thing and can his ass.

Mark MY words you dipsh!t !!

Fire him to appease you and a few other sorry asses who can't stand a loss or two? You who aren't grown up enough to accept a GOOD season, not a GREAT one? Those of you who don't have patience to let things develop naturally?! :mad:

Take all your pissy/whiney comments and blow them out your ASS!

This program, while the season wasn't perfect, is in fine shape. God I'd hate to have been around guys like GreenAcres at Christmas when you didn't get the present you wanted under the tree. You must have cried for weeks. I feel sorry for your parents...

Arnold called - he wants his computer back he says your getting the keyboard dirty!

I have to agree with other Griz people on this board Green Acres. I hope they sign Hauck every year for the next 10 years :D

CATS RULES (2-0 AND I REALLY LIKE OUR CHANCES NEXT YEAR).

I guess this is the one strike rule. I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that meeting.

Hogan:"Well, you got your one chance, Bobby and you blew it"
Hauck:"What do you mean I blew it? We went 9-4 and made it to the playoffs"
Hogan:"Well there is a fan on the E-Griz message board that said you blew it so your out"

I'm not saying the season was perfect, I too have questioned some of the red zone play calling, but I also believe that Hauck will be a great head coach when all is said and done. Now he's got a year of experience under his belt. So mark my words, the next National Championship for the Griz will be won with Hauck at the Helm.

RobGriz said:
I guess this is the one strike rule. I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that meeting.

Hogan:"Well, you got your one chance, Bobby and you blew it"
Hauck:"What do you mean I blew it? We went 9-4 and made it to the playoffs"
Hogan:"Well there is a fan on the E-Griz message board that said you blew it so your out"

I'm not saying the season was perfect, I too have questioned some of the red zone play calling, but I also believe that Hauck will be a great head coach when all is said and done. Now he's got a year of experience under his belt. So mark my words, the next National Championship for the Griz will be won with Hauck at the Helm.

:drinking:

WILDCAT said:
I have to agree with other Griz people on this board Green Acres. I hope they sign Hauck every year for the next 10 years :D

Hey WildCat...

How soon are you and your team of monkeys gonna get your own board put together? :wink:
ecom1.jpg

While your welcome to post, your interjections are getting stale. :roll:

Spend a little more time smoochin your coaches butt instead of hackin on ours...

Wildcat, you have the worst case of "little man's" disease that I have ever seen. :eek: I realize most Cat fans suffer from Griz envy, but your case is excessive. Please seek help.

I think both Greenass and Bozo Wildcat Loser forget that the Griz and Hauck were a total of 14 points away from a perfect season. In some cases those fourteen points could have been the result of coaching mistakes by an entirely new group of coaches. Time to move on and it would also be good for the Bozo loser to find his own board and Greenass to get real.

Hey, nobody ever posts in the Smack board hardly. So I have to come on here and razzle you guys. (thats the spoils when your team wins the Cats/Griz game .. its always been like that). Its always been like that and that is what makes the rivalry that much more intense (I'm sure it will for you guys as I'm sure you'll want your chance to get me back next year). Like I said before, I always have a smile on my face when I post/talk smack. You guys are way too serious sometimes. Maybe for cleaner posting (ALL GRIZ POSTING) the administrators can make an ALL GRIZ board where they tag posters as GRIZ FANS and NON GRIZ fans and that board can only be accessed by fans that are tagged by the administrator as GRIZ ONLY. Its kind of censorship, but would make a nice clean board for GRIZ ONLY postings etc. Just an idea.

(i.e. GRIZ FOOTBALL, GRIZ ONLY FOOTBALL, GRIS SMACKBOARD (hardly gets used).

GoodGod - Researching the message board right now and hopefully will debut in 3-4 months probably. And yes, you will all be able to come on over and razzle the MSU fans as well when its done. How does www.ECATS.com sound if its not taken? :)

firing at this point would be pre-mature. even if the same record happens next year i'd still not want him fired.
what i expect to see is a HC that reduces his mistakes and micromanages less. And i think we'll also see a OC that tweaks his methods a little.
If improvements are made the team will look so much better we won't even know its the same team.
And while i've been critical of certain aspects of the offensive schemes(its good in many ways) i was encouraged by the short and medium passing game being used. did anyone else notice it worked great when used?
using that style of passing along with our amazing running attack the Griz will be unstoppable.
On the otherhand if they go back to calling routes that run into the 2 deep and 3 deep coverage then things will be dismal.

still, right now the glass is half-full and filling.

WILDCAT said:
GoodGod - Researching the message board right now and hopefully will debut in 3-4 months probably. And yes, you will all be able to come on over and razzle the MSU fans as well when its done. How does www.ECATS.com sound if its not taken?

Won't be much fun razzing 3-4 people, now will it.

And, it's fine if you want to start something on the Smack Board, I'm sure that people would be happy to fling some poo in your direction. However, when you interject your cutesy little comments in the middle of a non-smack topic, it gets a little tiresome.

There is no reason to 'segregate' fans into different populations. History has proved that doesn't work.

I was very surprised to see the Griz not run a LOT of play action passing with that running game. To me that is bread and butter calling in football if you have a kick A$$ running game. It makes the defense pick its poison, you stack 8 in the box and we are going to go on top and get you in man to man coverage. So 1) Didn't Hauk want to do this? And if so why? 2) Were you receivers not getting open in man to man coverage at all? You guys were flat out running over people on the ground and it took 8 (and a lot of time 9) to stop you guys off tackle. Very rarely did I see any play action (non option type faking) by the QB? Just curious about this because it totally kills the defense (i.e Payton Manning has a mean play action fake).

Back