• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What I'd like to see against PSU

coose

1. A WIN
2. Our first offensive series something besides up the middle, swing right and scramble.
3. Pressure, presser and more pressure.
4. Longer punts.
5. Another great Big Cliff Day.
6. NO INJURIES

Sesame%2BStreet%2BEpisode%2B4305%2Bcook.jpg

- No dumb penalties
- No turnovers
- Start strong on offense
- Get Mayginnes back
- Have a big enough lead to get Ah Yat some snaps

Black uniforms. Unfortunately the players become invisible when wearing them and then it would be like watching the invisible man playing football. Just follow the ball. That is all.

#4 is understated. I know for years prior we have had some pretty outstanding punters, but I feel like our guy this year can’t boom it really. Haven’t really seen him flip the field. With that said, he has 0 touchbacks this year I believe and quite a few inside the 20.

RainierGriz said:
#4 is understated. I know for years prior we have had some pretty outstanding punters, but I feel like our guy this year can’t boom it really. Haven’t really seen him flip the field. With that said, he has 0 touchbacks this year I believe and quite a few inside the 20.

Fair, but at the same time, it's nice not feeling like we need an NFL-caliber punter to win games...

Bobby running onto the field pumping his fist like after the Idaho game while the camera pans to a dejected Robby.

Consistent sustained drives, with a diverse mix.
OL dominance
Keep them to under 150 yards rushing under 20 points.
Big enough lead to get Ah Yat a quarter with close to a full playbook.
Win
No more injuries
Solid officiating

mtgrizrule said:
Consistent sustained drives, with a diverse mix.
OL dominance
Keep them to under 150 yards rushing under 20 points.
Big enough lead to get Ah Yat a quarter with close to a full playbook.
Win
No more injuries
Solid officiating

I wouldn’t waste a wish on that last one.

I'd like to see the D get another shutout. Then I want to see the D-Line get at least 5-6 sacks and one that causes a fumble for a scoop and score. I would like to see more pick 6s by the HIGHWAY 1 BOYS!!! And the Secondary getting interceptions and laying receivers out and locking them down. Go GRIZ!!!

300 yards rushing
Get off the field on defense on 3rd down
Injury free game
Hold down psu’s run game
35 minutes TOP
A win!

bigkid said:
300 yards rushing
Get off the field on defense on 3rd down
Injury free game
Hold down psu’s run game
35 minutes TOP
A win!

So basically a repeat of the Suck State game…

Back