• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Blackout Game?

Montanabob said:
All black with no stadium lights on the seats to not show the empty seats.

I know you're just trying to be a troll, but you have to find something accurate to troll with if you want to upset people.

We just had a 95% retention rate on season tickets, at something like 18,600 renewed. (Nearly as much as the entire capacity of MSU's stadium!) That isn't counting any new season ticket holders. If you go look, there aren't a whole lot left.

I don't think coming at us for attendance worries this year is the right angle. But you do you, fam.

If they did something similar to the Granite Grey uniforms they wore in 2015 and 2016, I wouldn’t mind that. I actually thought those looked pretty cool

ElrodGrizzly said:
Montanabob said:

I know you're just trying to be a troll, but you have to find something accurate to troll with if you want to upset people.

We just had a 95% retention rate on season tickets, at something like 18,600 renewed. (Nearly as much as the entire capacity of MSU's stadium!) That isn't counting any new season ticket holders. If you go look, there aren't a whole lot left.

I don't think coming at us for attendance worries this year is the right angle. But you do you, fam.

At the time of the article, the second highest season tickets ever, since 2009. Will probably end up being a record for season tickets.

I know that folks have griped about Ticket office communication in the past, but as a non-renewer (due to other financial obligations), with only 2 seats, I received no less than 3 email reminders and 2 phone calls (after the "deadline" for renewal had passed) about my seats being released. Hopefully that will be the norm going forward for folks.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
I know that folks have griped about Ticket office communication in the past, but as a non-renewer (due to other financial obligations), with only 2 seats, I received no less than 3 email reminders and 2 phone calls (after the "deadline" for renewal had passed) about my seats being released. Hopefully that will be the norm going forward for folks.

Or better yet no reminders as ALL the season tickets were renewed before the deadline!

mthoopsfan said:
ElrodGrizzly said:

At the time of the article, the second highest season tickets ever, since 2009. Will probably end up being a record for season tickets.
In the past they have limited season tickets to 19,000 to make sure single game tickets are available.

kemajic said:
mthoopsfan said:
In the past they have limited season tickets to 19,000 to make sure single game tickets are available.

If you go look, it is REALLY slim pickins for season tickets at this point. I'd say sales are just fine.

Montanabob said:

Keep laughing at your own jokes, Montana bob. Don't ever let that go.

I clicked on the "blackout game" thread expecting to read the next boozy installment in the bobcat coaching crisis. See? That made me laugh.

Confirmed that the Griz will bust out some alternate black uniforms for Ferris State. Wear your black, people!

https://gogriz.com/news/2023/6/28/football-mini-plans-now-on-sale-with-2-options-to-choose-from

Back