• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will he get the Crews treatment?

Probably won’t get anything serious. Probably no or few Asians on team to get offended. No local Kaimin. I assume Georgia professors wouldn’t dare take on the team. This one was done more publicly, but this doesn’t involve an Asian N word, if there are some.

He must be banned for life, banned from everything except trans gender treatments.

Society, at least a good portion, has become so weak minded it won't last.

Nothing will happen to him. Look at the Georgia player involved in the fatal car crash/race. Minor misdemeanor charges only. He got a couple tickets, points on his driving record, despite physical evidence on his car that he was involved at the crash scene. Athens Police. :roll:
Let me be clear, I don't like the whole NCAA involvement at all. No objective criteria. Obviously subjective. Studs walk.

BillingsMafia said:
He must be banned for life, banned from everything except trans gender treatments.

He's already a dead ringer for Stacey Abrams.

kemajic said:
BillingsMafia said:

He's already a dead ringer for Stacey Abrams.

punishment enough lol.

He will be fine. If he says Whitey is the death of America, Climate Change is real, and Michelle Obama doesn't have an Adams Apple or Man shoulders, he will be forgiven.

If he says Bud Light and Jill Daniels taste good, he will be promoted in some capacity.

If he says he can't define what a Woman is, he will be nominated for the Supreme Court.

Back