• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZO

polsongrizz

I don't know how many of you know this but nobody I know had any idea what happened to him. I just had a call from Grizo's daughter and he passed away Oct 2021.

polsongrizz said:
I don't know how many of you know this but nobody I know had any idea what happened to him. I just had a call from Grizo's daughter and he passed away Oct 2021.
That’s too bad. Condolences to his family.

There have been several times over the last few years where I wondered where he’d gone to. So sorry to hear.

That sucks, thanks for the info. I only met him once at Grizfanz tailgate several years ago, but I got a kick out of his egriz personality. RIP GRIZO.

bgbigdog said:
Gonna get rolled. It happens to everyone. Condolences and best wishes to the family.

OMG does that bring back memories? As does al the accouterment of a PG posting. Best wishes for sure. RIP.

If you live long enough, and the conditions are such that you have time to get your affairs together before checkout time, then you could say 'bye' to everyone on eGriz. Probably not a priority item compared to other things.

polsongrizz said:

:cry: Not the closure we had hoped for, Sorry Mitch.
Dalton was the total package…Griz fan, FCS football aficionado, sneaker head, beer lover, kilt wearer and bobcat hater.

For those who knew him, come find our tailgate (relocated to Lot F, look for Griz and Hopkins flags) for the opening game this fall and we’ll have shot in honor of an eGriz OG.

RIP, brother.

grizfnz said:
polsongrizz said:

:cry: Not the closure we had hoped for, Sorry Mitch.
Dalton was the total package…Griz fan, FCS football aficionado, sneaker head, beer lover, kilt wearer and bobcat hater.

For those who knew him, come find our tailgate (relocated to Lot F, look for Griz and Hopkins flags) for the opening game this fall and we’ll have shot in honor of an eGriz OG.

RIP, brother.

Dude was hilarious the one time I had the pleasure of meeting him in the Lot P days. Great guy. Sorry to hear this.
RIP

Well fuck me running. Met Grizo on several occasions. A true DUDE. Full of life and personality. I know Ursus Horibilis had been trying to track him down for a couple years after he went to FLA, but was unsuccessful I believe.

This sucks ass.

I have a great Grizo story from when we were neighbors a few years ago, a short over beers story. Great dude, was hoping this was not the outcome, but I'm glad I knew him.

AZGrizFan said:
Well fudge me running. Met Grizo on several occasions. A true DUDE. Full of life and personality. I know Ursus Horibilis had been trying to track him down for a couple years after he went to FLA, but was unsuccessful I believe.

This sucks ass.

He did move back to Missoula after the Fl gig and started going to games again. I think about two years after that is when this stuff happened.

MrTitleist said:
I have a great Grizo story from when we were neighbors a few years ago, a short over beers story. Great dude, was hoping this was not the outcome, but I'm glad I knew him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Knowing that story, it is TOTALLY worth the beer, eGrizzers.

polsongrizz said:

Ahhhh damnit. He was a great guy.

We’d BS at practices or at Bryan’s tailgate pretty often. Always had some random/funny stories to share. RIP Dalton

He was a great guy. I talked to him many many times at practices over the years, sometimes with Briint, and we would also email. Hadn't seem him for years. Had recently thought about him and a few of the other guys from 20 years ago. Bummer. Wish I'd run into him in more recent years.

He was a very popular poster on the Any Given Saturday site
And he had his own cartoon

grizo-super-hero.jpg

Grizo-cartoon.jpg

Back