• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Been away for a bit

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yep. Same as it ever was. Glad to have you back.

Thank you sir. Had a long solitary stay at The Schick. I'd been on double-secret probation, then caught with some bootlegged Rumple Minz. Long time in the hole, my friend. Long time.
It is good to have you back to keep things light and the trolls in their place. There is a rumor that the schtick closed last summer. I'm assuming they keep a crack in the door for special alumni.

indian-outlaw said:
EverettGriz said:
Thank you sir. Had a long solitary stay at The Schick. I'd been on double-secret probation, then caught with some bootlegged Rumple Minz. Long time in the hole, my friend. Long time.
It is good to have you back to keep things light and the trolls in their place. There is a rumor that the schtick closed last summer. I'm assuming they keep a crack in the door for special alumni.

Thanks I-O.

And yes, imagine my surprise upon my release from rhe hole to find the entire facility closed. I like to still visit from time to time, just for the memories.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yep. Same as it ever was. Glad to have you back.

So that's the actual reason you told your ol' buddy MrT to pound sand a few weeks ago?

Latest posts

Back