• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Opponent In the National News

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:
PR, that was all included in the link provided. What do you mean “you didn’t have that background”? Read before typing and save us all some time.

Nope. I've turned over a new leaf. Just to going to say what I want without looking or researching. I want to be like the rest of the posters.

:lol:

Solid.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Nope. I've turned over a new leaf. Just to going to say what I want without looking or researching. I want to be like the rest of the posters.

Solid.

And I expect quotes of important parts, not just links.
Like I usually provide.

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Solid.

Like I usually provide.

And I expect posters to read available information before they spout off in a dickish manner.

But to paraphrase the old saying, hold expectations in one hand and $hit in the other and see which fills up faster.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Like I usually provide.

And I expect posters to read available information before they spout off in a dickish manner.

But to paraphrase the old saying, hold expectations in one hand and $hit in the other and see which fills up faster.

I wasn’t a dick in any respect. You just were, tho. Fine, I will get back to commenting on all the dumb things you say.

mthoopsfan said:
EverettGriz said:

I wasn’t a dick in any respect. You just were, tho. Fine, I will get back to commenting on all the dumb things you.

If I ever type "dumb things you.", you're more than welcome to mock me.

EverettGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
I wasn’t a dick in any respect. You just were, tho. Fine, I will get back to commenting on all the dumb things you.

If I ever type "dumb things you.", you're more than welcome to mock me.
Isn't that just another name for Montana State?

Back