• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana Griz vs. Sacramento State

ichisdeno

Sacramento State wins 31-24 in OT. As a Griz fan, I tried to be objective in watching the game in order to be a good viewer. However, even trying to watch the game objectively, the officials during crucial moments seemed to miss calls that were illegal by the textbook and made calls that were not illegal. In addition, the commentating on ESPNs end seemed extremely one-sided toward Sacramento State and made overwhelmingly more positive comments about Sacramento State than Montana. I just want to hear responses on if people agree or disagree and why.

598c0dd924407881bdc5e3499c03b978ea45704d7f40b336dc14505a3b38fa3f.jpg

Did anyone see the recent South Park about the GPT app?
I had no idea, and like most things, learned from SP.
It’s basically an A.I. app that can draft anything in seconds including essays, text responses, and social media posts!!

Usually gibberish and you don’t realize it’s everywhere although it requires a troll to activate it. We know we already have a ton of bubcat trolls who are mostly illiterate and cannot operate anything more advanced than a TI-81 non-graphing calculator, so….

garizzalies said:
Did anyone see the recent South Park about the GPT app?
I had no idea, and like most things, learned from SP.
It’s basically an A.I. app that can draft anything in seconds including essays, text responses, and social media posts!!

Usually gibberish and you don’t realize it’s everywhere although it requires a troll to activate it. We know we already have a ton of bubcat trolls who are mostly illiterate and cannot operate anything more advanced than a TI-81 non-graphing calculator, so….

A WHAT? I may be illiterate, but DON'T call me a bubcat.
Goodnight Robicheaux: I'll try to use one-syllable words from now on.
Josh Faraday: What... what's a syllable?(The Magnificent Seven, 2016)

Is it possible that the OP just recently learned about eGriz and has been stewing on this game since the final whistle blew but had no fellow Griz fans to vent with? Just throwing that out there😁.

Assuming it's a bot. This post appeared verbatim 5 months ago on Redit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fcs/comments/ybaxzt/montana_griz_vs_sacramento_state/

PeauxRouge said:
Assuming it's a bot. This post appeared verbatim 5 months ago on Redit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fcs/comments/ybaxzt/montana_griz_vs_sacramento_state/

O M fricken’ G! The bots are trolling Griz fans along with everyone else on the planet….this is actually a little strange.

ichisdeno said:
Sacramento State wins 31-24 in OT. As a Griz fan, I tried to be objective in watching the game in order to be a good viewer. However, even trying to watch the game objectively, the officials during crucial moments seemed to miss calls that were illegal by the textbook and made calls that were not illegal. In addition, the commentating on ESPNs end seemed extremely one-sided toward Sacramento State and made overwhelmingly more positive comments about Sacramento State than Montana . I just want to hear responses on if people agree or disagree and why.

I got this,..

Latest posts

Back