• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz football season tickets

uptopgriz said:
Proud Griz Man said:
Last year renewal was April, this year it is moved up to March. They are going further overboard.

They’re hurting financially. This marks the lowest number of season ticket renewal sines the stadium expansion.

Wonder why?

I spoke to a senior athletic department person significantly involved with season tickets today. They said that season ticket renewals and sales have gone very well. It was mentioned that they are hoping for increased numbers due to the new section that will sell beer.

If we ever get our way, and UM reinstates the “perforated tickets you can tear off” option, what if we ever spend hundreds of dollars driving to Missoula for a game and realize we forgot our tickets? Could we take a photograph of the tickets and just use the photograph to get in? Could we mimeograph some duplicates? A sworn statement from Seth Bodnar? Is there a reputable barkeep in town who could vouch for us? I’m just trying to work through the logistics here.

AllWeatherFan said:
If we ever get our way, and UM reinstates the “perforated tickets you can tear off” option, what if we ever spend hundreds of dollars driving to Missoula for a game and realize we forgot our tickets? Could we take a photograph of the tickets and just use the photograph to get in? Could we mimeograph some duplicates? A sworn statement from Seth Bodnar? Is there a reputable barkeep in town who could vouch for us? I’m just trying to work through the logistics here.

I always just go to ticket office, tell my sob story, and they give me other tickets.

AllWeatherFan said:

A photograph of the tickets? Using what?

mthoopsfan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I always just go to ticket office, tell my sob story, and they give me other tickets.
Yeah, I did that once or twice. They were capable of fixing it.

mthoopsfan said:
I spoke to a senior athletic department person significantly involved with season tickets today. They said that season ticket renewals and sales have gone very well. It was mentioned that they are hoping for increased numbers due to the new section that will sell beer.

You're such a liar.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

You're such a liar.
You’re the liar dude. There’s been 3 different very knowledgeable and reliable posters on this thread that have refuted your claim. You lie all the time. You lied just this past weekend about a major donor pulling out of the new indoor practice facility and when I called you out on it cause I know the truth, you went radio silent on the topic. Nothing you have ever said has been factual and you have nothing to back your claims up with!

mthoopsfan said:

All but one season ticket holder in the Canyon Club, renewed. I assume that is a record. Waitlist.

Back