• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Destroy Cats :)

ATLCAT said:
garizzalies said:
Mods? This is getting a bit creepy.
This guy has asked me personal questions at least 3 times in this thread alone and countless times over the years. Seriously, this is not the first time he has tried to get my personal info on here. No joke; it’s happened at least 50 times now. So creepy for an old dude.
For my own safety, I recently challenged him to post a pic and he sent it to me in a PM instead.
7eskfg.jpg
I’m guessing you may have went to um for a minute but didn’t graduate.
What is up with all you creepy bubcats wanting to know personal info? Are there a lot of trolls on BM begging for your personal info? Or is this strictly a bubcat fetish?
What else are you guys into? Wait. Don’t answer that.
Tell you what, I will give you the same offer I gave Herbert: if you can simply post a selfie, I will answer any personal question your black heart desires.

garizzalies said:
ATLCAT said:
What is up with all you creepy bubcats wanting to know personal info? Are there a lot of trolls on BM begging for your personal info? Or is this strictly a bubcat fetish?
Tell you what, I will give you the same offer I gave Herbert: if you can simply post a selfie, I will answer any personal question your black heart desires.
Apparently it’s neither. Personal? Really? Ok well you keep telling yourself it’s personal. I’ve never met a gris grad that doesn’t scream it from the rooftops. Whatever’s dude. I’m sure Walmart is having another t-shirt sale that you need to get to. Buh bye

ATLCAT said:
garizzalies said:
Apparently it’s neither. Personal? Really? Ok well you keep telling yourself it’s personal. I’ve never met a gris grad that doesn’t scream it from the rooftops.
So you can’t post a pic either? Typical train operators, really can’t operate any technology beyond an abacus.
Why are you sickos always over here asking about personal info—is it because bubs have no respect for personal autonomy, or something else?
7fdjai.jpg

ATLCAT said:
garizzalies said:
Mods? This is getting a bit creepy.
This guy has asked me personal questions at least 3 times in this thread alone and countless times over the years. Seriously, this is not the first time he has tried to get my personal info on here. No joke; it’s happened at least 50 times now. So creepy for an old dude.
For my own safety, I recently challenged him to post a pic and he sent it to me in a PM instead.
7eskfg.jpg

I’m guessing you’re having trouble dealing with your little brother complex. At least that’s what I’m assuming. I’ve never been a little brother so I don’t know what it’s like. It must be pretty hard to deal with huh.

Back