• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Quality of the Big Sky Conference

griznative24 said:
Furman getting it done as well! Most conferences will eventually win a game, but not the big sky

We’ll see. Cats might give K State a game. I wouldn’t bet on it, but Cat defense is good enough to where this won’t be a 40 point blowout.

poorgriz said:
griznative24 said:
Furman getting it done as well! Most conferences will eventually win a game, but not the big sky

We’ll see. Cats might give K State a game. I wouldn’t bet on it, but Cat defense is good enough to where this won’t be a 40 point blowout.
KSU is also a statistically very weak 3 seed. This could absolutely be a game. Just need to shoot decently to make it easier for Osober and Belo.

UMFan12 said:
poorgriz said:
KSU is also a statistically very weak 3 seed. This could absolutely be a game. Just need to shoot decently to make it easier for Osober and Belo.
K-State may be a "weak" 3-seed, but all the numbers – RPI, NET, BPI, and SOS – are overwhelmingly in their favor. Examples: KSU record (23-8), including a tough Big12 schedule; MSU (19-9) with a weak Big Sky schedule ... BPI 11.3 for KSU vs 3.2 for MSU. Unless the Wildcats totally don't show up (happens), this will be a blowout.

UMFan12 said:
This conference will continue to struggle in March until we get the hell away from this reffing tree. OVC and even Summit teams have won games in recent years. We need to find away from the joke that is west coast reffing. UCLA lost this game by 2 points.
https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1634777880956747779?s=20
Like clockwork. Gonzaga, and now SDSU the only teams to make the championship since 06 from the West Coast. No PAC-12.
https://twitter.com/RunYourPool_/status/1642540025882587137?s=20

Back