• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ramos and Walker are Back

WaGriz4life said:
uptopgriz said:
So now we're going to a savings account. You're stupid as hell. Hoops is liar and owes me $250 from a bet about Chris being a Cat when he created egriz.

Imagine thinking a company who gives feedback to people in academics is how you are going to convince people you make lots of money. It’s time to delete your account ‘mam

Wow you’re dumb!

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
Where are you at on the 5k bet you made with Hoops? I will HAPPILY put your 5k and his in my savings account and create a written agreement to disperse funds. Let’s do this Troll.

So now we're going to a savings account. You're stupid as hell. Hoops is liar and owes me $250 from a bet about Chris being a Cat when he created egriz.

I've been really busy lately not paying attention to this sandbox cat sh*t heaving contest, so can someone tell me if Chris has spoken on the subject?

horribilisfan8184 said:
uptopgriz said:

I've been really busy lately not paying attention to this sandbox cat sh*t heaving contest, so can someone tell me if Chris has spoken on the subject?

It’s a fact!

uptopgriz said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

It’s a fact!

Uptop, let's bet $500 that I never bet you on where Chris developed egriz. Put up or shut up.

And what about your $5,000 bet on the Griz-Cat game next fall? I assume you don't have $5,000. Again, put up or shut up, you fraud.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:
It’s a fact!

Uptop, let's bet $500 that I never bet you on where Chris developed egriz. Put up or shut up.

And what about your $5,000 bet on the Griz-Cat game next fall? I assume you don't have $5,000. Again, put up or shut up, you fraud.

Hoops, you’re liar and don’t pay your bets. Is it killing you watching the lady Griz win? 😂

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Hoops, you’re liar and don’t pay your bets. Is it killing you watching the lady Griz win? 😂

Hey, let's bet on whether we ever bet on where Chris developed egriz. I made no such bet. $500. And the $5,000 bet. Where's your money?

I said early on that I thought the new women's hoops coach would do well or fairly well. I hope he does great. He needs to learn how to put the best players on the court, and perhaps recruit better.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

Hey, let's bet on whether we ever bet on where Chris developed egriz. I made no such bet. $500. And the $5,000 bet. Where's your money?

I said early on that I thought the new women's hoops coach would do well or fairly well. I hope he does great. He needs to learn how to put the best players on the court, and perhaps recruit better.

Hmmm…just like Bobby, I guess.

uptopgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
Where are you at on the 5k bet you made with Hoops? I will HAPPILY put your 5k and his in my savings account and create a written agreement to disperse funds. Let’s do this Troll.

Perfect then troll, you can deduct the $250 from the $5000 you bet him on this next Griz-Cats game. Why are you back pedaling so hard on it. Let’s get it in my savings account, draw up a written and signed contractual agreement, and get this done. Or are you going to shave your puss again on this one.

HookedonGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

Perfect then troll, you can deduct the $250 from the $5000 you bet him on this next Griz-Cats game. Why are you back pedaling so hard on it. Let’s get it in my savings account, draw up a written and signed contractual agreement, and get this done. Or are you going to shave your puss again on this one.

Now not only is he a liar and a backpedaler, he’s also a coward and afraid to man up and walk his talk. PR’s asked him to prove the 1st bet which he can’t so he just keeps vomiting up the same blah blah blah and completely ignoring everyone’s comments on the 2nd. Like an ostrich with his head in the sand, I guess he’s hoping the 2nd bet will just go away.

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

Now not only is he a liar and a backpedaler, he’s also a coward and afraid to man up and walk his talk. PR’s asked him to prove the 1st bet which he can’t so he just keeps vomiting up the same blah blah blah and completely ignoring everyone’s comments on the 2nd. Like an ostrich with his head in the sand, I guess he’s hoping the 2nd bet will just go away.

Actually, it has been proven to him. He’s a liar 🤥

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Actually, it has been proven to him. He’s a liar 🤥

In what thread? I’d like to see for myself since it’s as much fun givin PR s h i t as it is you.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
In what thread? I’d like to see for myself since it’s as much fun givin PR s h i t as it is you.

If I get time this week I'll find it.

Code for: I’m full of sh*t, and mom ain’t letting me out of the basement.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

If I get time this week I'll find it.

It doesn't exist. No such bet was made. Again, let's bet $250 on whether the bet was made and whether you can find the bet in writing. Put up or shut up.

Yet another thread off the rails, full of shit talking!
Why do some choose to turn threads into petty B S!

Back to the original topic. I'm very happy to have Ramos and Walker back. With that, comes high expectations for OL play. All 5 starting OLs are returning, with added depth and experience. This is the year, Germer either performs with this group or is shown the door!!!!! I'm frustrated with inconsistent OL play, for how many years now?

mtgrizrule said:
Yet another thread off the rails, full of poop talking!

Back to the original topic. I'm very happy to have Ramos and Walker back. With that, comes high expectations for OL play. All 5 starting OLs are returning, with added depth and experience. This is the year, Germer either performs with this group or is shown the door!!!!! I'm frustrated with inconsistent OL play, for how many years now?

Germer is a very good coach and does a good job every year. That's why he makes a good or pretty good o-line most every year with what he has. Looks like he'll be working with Chen with TE and tackles too. Last year's o-line was good most of the time, but had lapses. This year's line will be better.

mthoopsfan said:
mtgrizrule said:

Germer is a very good coach and does a good job every year. That's why he makes a good or pretty good o-line most every year with what he has. Looks like he'll be working with Chen with TE and tackles too. Last year's o-line was good most of the time, but had lapses. This year's line will be better.
Hopefully with the new OC more diverse blocking schemes will be used which will benefit the OL and the running game in general.

mthoopsfan said:
mtgrizrule said:

In my opinion, his OLs have been much more inconsistent with Hauck 2.0. They were better with Hauck 1.0. Give us 1 0 attitude, toughness, and meaness. The rest would take care of itself. 1.0 Griz OL was the best OL in the conference. 2.0 OL. has been just above average overall.

Meanwhile the likes of MSU, Weber St, and Sac State have surpassed us in OL play. Their OL units out perform ours consistently. Look at the 2022 season. MSU lost a ton of OL talent from 21. They were expected to struggle at OL. What happened? MSU again manhandled conference opponents, with their OL. Weber State has done well with OL play the past several years too.

To many Griz fans, Germer's OL results aren't close to what the results used to be. I wish that weren't the case. Like it or not, that seems to be an honest evaluation. Just because we're hard-core Griz fans, doesn't mean fans have to continually kiss the asses of a coach or coaches.

You're opinions are welcomed, usually we agree on many subjects. It just seems, sometimes your judgment is clouded, because of an over the top loyalty to given coaches and or programs. I don't understand it. You're well educated, and intelligent. Why can't you allow yourself to now and then be critical of Griz coaches, programs, etc? Will you lose some special benefits, perks, etc? This is not me calling you or anyone a bad fan. I just don't understand how you next to never can allow yourself to be critical of any aspect of the programs? God knows, we know you can be critical. Apparently, that's reserved to fans and or people who don't see things exactly as you do. It's okay to apply that to Griz athletics too. At 1 point, occasionally we saw that with you and Holsinger. Why not allow yourself to do that with Griz football?

Many feel, the football program has much room for improvement. To many, those areas are in OL play, offensive play calling, offensive player utilization, and defensive scheme versatility. You know, changes that will allow the GRIZ to get back to being a national title contender. Instead, we're, a team that only beats borderline ranked or not ranked teams. Then come playoff time, we get dominated by the likes of top 8 programs. Ironically enough, those teams are the ones with physical lines. You know, the kind of teams Hauck used to have.

Sorry, so far, Hauck 2.0 has fallen short of expectations. Yet, the GRIZ are still a top 15 program. That doesn't cut it to some Griz fans. This program should be a top 5 program every season. Top 15 at worse, for an occasional not so good season.

I'm curious, what others think?

mthoopsfan said:
mtgrizrule said:

The funny thing about you is that you don't even believe half the sh!t you post. You just want to stir the pot.

No one on this board, including you, believes that Germer is "a very good coach". It's just another attempt to brown nose. His unit has consistently been the weak link for almost a decade.

Back