• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next Up: NoColo ... Now NAU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the ISU coach made a bad decision as they had 2 fouls to give when we had the ball in the last 12 seconds. For the life of me I cannot figure out why they wouldn't use them. It seems like it takes us awhile to get back in offense in the last few seconds. Maybe we would not have gotten the shot. That's my opinion and that and a quarter probably won't get you a cup of coffee.

Griz1 said:
I thought the ISU coach made a bad decision as they had 2 fouls to give when we had the ball in the last 12 seconds. For the life of me I cannot figure out why they wouldn't use them. It seems like it takes us awhile to get back in offense in the last few seconds. Maybe we would not have gotten the shot. That's my opinion and that and a quarter probably won't get you a cup of coffee.

NAU coach.....but I agree.

HookedonGriz said:
This team is maddening to watch. They refuse to put anybody away and literally don’t know how to step on any throats. Bannon and Moody had huge missed free throws down the stretch….again. And Moody who literally couldn’t miss for while missed his last four or five and some wide open. I’m glad they got the win but man they struggle.

On a useful note, if you want a safe play on a wager take whoever the Griz are playing and the points when they are a home favorite.

Mousegriz said:
Griz1 said:

NAU coach.....but I agree.

And once again, at the end of the game we struggle to get the ball inbounds. Maddening doesn’t even begin to describe it.

AllWeatherFan said:
Any Griz fan who is bummed out about tonight’s game…is no Griz fan.

Thursday we never trailed.

Tonight we fight back from a big early deficit, and play a close game for the remainder. First conference sweep of the season.

Some people are never happy.

MikeyGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Tonight we fight back from a big early deficit, and play a close game for the remainder. First conference sweep of the season.

Well, I'm a happy camper ... just frazzled. Finally, the closing back-and-forth went the Griz's way. They've never lacked for hustle and it's nice to see it pay off.

Moreover, because both ISU (in OT) and Sac State lost, the Griz jumped up to #4 in the conference. Still many crucial games to be played, but that's nice to see also.

MikeyGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

At home. Against two teams that were a combined 4-15 in conference when we played them.

Yay! We’re .500!

You’re happy with that?

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

At home. Against two teams that were a combined 4-15 in conference when we played them.

Yay! We’re .500!

You’re happy with that?

I'm happy anytime my favorite team wins!

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

Yay! We’re .500!

You’re happy with that?

And I'm happier then I was after the Griz/cat game.

AZGrizFan said:
MikeyGriz said:

Yay! We’re .500!

You’re happy with that?

I’m happy that I was fortunate enough to attend both games this weekend and watch a team that is REALLY fun to watch. And, oh yeah, we won both games! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Some folks always seem to forget that the other team has the same amount of scholarships and are trying to win just as hard as the Griz are. Great weekend sweep!
Anyone else think Towt looked a little bit like Theo Von?

I was happiest of all for Josh Vazquez last night. When he picked Jalen Cone’s pocket and scored, he turned the game on its head!

AllWeatherFan said:
I was happiest of all for Josh Vazquez last night. When he picked Jalen Cone’s pocket and scored, he turned the game on its head!
That was SOOooo sweet. Especially since he'd had a crappy night shooting to that point ... 0 for 6 on FGs, 0-3 on treys. One basket all night, but it was huge. Not only the boost it gave the Griz, but that plus the steal seemed to fluster the 'Jacks.

IdaGriz01 said:
AllWeatherFan said:
That was SOOooo sweet. Especially since he'd had a crappy night shooting to that point ... 0 for 6 on FGs, 0-3 on treys. One basket all night, but it was huge. Not only the boost it gave the Griz, but that plus the steal seemed to fluster the 'Jacks.

+1 :thumb: A gutsy and timely theft & score by Josh. He's going to be important for the Griz down the stretch.

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/1622079174721806336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1622079174721806336%7Ctwgr%5Ed61fb23bc38f8df05d923f2efd6c0d79281ca2c8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgogriz.com%2Fnews%2F2023%2F2%2F4%2Fmens-basketball-montana-win-third-straight-in-thrilling-fashion.aspx

I was thrilled to be able to be in the house to watch one of the most amazing two-game performances by a Grizzly in my memory, and I go back to 1951---Mooody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back