• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Lady Griz

WaGriz4life

Are very good. Holsinger is a tough ass coach and his players are reponding. Fatkin is an animal and Konig could be one of our best players ever. Watch this team. They are on a mission

WaGriz4life said:
Are very good. Holsinger is a tough ass coach and his players are reponding. Fatkin is an animal and Konig could be one of our best players ever. Watch this team. They are on a mission

Yep, and Hoops tried getting him fired.

uptopgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:

You are a loser who thinks Travis and Hauck are too mean. You are soft. Go home

uptopgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:

I have never tried to get any coach fired in my entire life, including the women's basketball coach. You are a liar and a fraud. George Santos of egriz.

uptopgriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
You are a loser who thinks Travis and Hauck are too mean. You are soft. Go home

Travis is the best coach in the athletic department.

Jason Brown or Chris Citowicki might disagree with you. Actually everyone seems to disagree with you on everything you say so there’s that.

WaGriz4life said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Jason Brown or Chris Citowicki might disagree with you. Actually everyone seems to disagree with you on everything you say so there’s that.
WHO?

JB is the mens tennis coach and in five years he’s turned the team into perennial cellar dwellers to challenging for a con championship. Last year he coached the league MVP and the Griz were eliminated by the eventual con champs Idaho in the semis. CC is the soccer coach and had to replace a scandal while maintaining a decent program and won I believe 3 con championships in a row his first 3 years. Last year they missed out but by all intense purpose, it was a rebuilding year losing several key players. Obviously we’re kind of comparing apples to oranges a little bit as for building a winning program or maintaining a winning tradition, these two have excelled for Montana where as the mens BBall team has started to regress the last couple years.

alabamagrizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:

JB is the mens tennis coach and in five years he’s turned the team into perennial cellar dwellers to challenging for a con championship. Last year he coached the league MVP and the Griz were eliminated by the eventual con champs Idaho in the semis. CC is the soccer coach and had to replace a scandal while maintaining a decent program and won I believe 3 con championships in a row his first 3 years. Last year they missed out but by all intense purpose, it was a rebuilding year losing several key players. Obviously we’re kind of comparing apples to oranges a little bit as for building a winning program or maintaining a winning tradition, these two have excelled for Montana where as the mens BBall team has started to regress the last couple years.

The men’s basketball program is remarkable given that we have a limited recruiting base.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

The men’s basketball program is remarkable given that we have a limited recruiting base.

Kids from Cali and Wash to Mich and Flo plus a couple foreigners from Europe and Australia. Are you expecting them to recruit from Jupiter? You’re so foolish.

alabamagrizzly said:
uptopgriz said:

Kids from Cali and Wash to Mich and Flo plus a couple foreigners from Europe and Australia. Are you expecting them to recruit from Jupiter? You’re so foolish.

Do you understand what a recruiting base is?

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Basketball spends more on recruiting than football. Come on dude.

uptopgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Obviously not cus I’m from Alabama and stupid but please enlighten me, what is a recruiting base and how would it be better then recruiting the best talent you can get all around the country and the world?

Libby Stump’s pull up jumper, Mack Konig’s slashing drives to the hoop, Gina Marxen’s lefty launches for 3, Carmen Gfellers post ups, Sammy Fatkin as a Swiss Army knife, Dani Bartsch Chairman of the Boards, etc…. There is a lot to like watching these women hoop.

alabamagrizzly said:
uptopgriz said:

Obviously not cus I’m from Alabama and stupid but please enlighten me, what is a recruiting base and how would it be better then recruiting the best talent you can get all around the country and the world?

You don't think it easier for Cal Poly to recruit compared to UM with limited budgets? You're ignorant.

Back