• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz - PSU Game

Two great wins over the weekend. The new look Lady Griz did well. Dani and Mack made a huge difference on both ends of the chorus. My question is what took so long to make the changes--it was obvious even to me from afar that things were not working and we lost several games that we should not have lost. Now I hope the changes are not temporary partly because the energy that the two of then brough this past weekend appears to be contagious and that needs to continue

Griz66 said:
Two great wins over the weekend. The new look Lady Griz did well. Dani and Mack made a huge difference on both ends of the chorus. My question is what took so long to make the changes--it was obvious even to me from afar that things were not working and we lost several games that we should not have lost. Now I hope the changes are not temporary partly because the energy that the two of then brough this past weekend appears to be contagious and that needs to continue

I wondered why it took so long to make the changes too. The JC brought in last year started a number of games, then didn't start, and has almost disappeared this season. One foreign player brought in a year ago, is hardly playing at all. The other foreign player brought in, left the team after last season. Looks like lots of strong frosh this year. Looks like the team may be getting it going now.

I agree with Hoops, the future does look bright with some great recruits coming in. I just hope he keeps with the same lineup at least as long as they continue to do well.. Why it took so long remains a mystery but there may be perfectly logical reasons.

Delay “may” be a result of Mack recovering from a knee injury. My guess is coach wanted to be cautious given how intense of a competitor she is. Dani is also adjusting to a shoulder injury. Let’s hope they are able to keep their mins up. Also, Alex had a shoulder tweak but coach says she’s all good now and thinks that she and keeli are gonna both be pretty dominant post players. In her limited mins, Alex held her ground against Isnelle from Sac st. She is a physical player who I think will develop into a very quality post presence.

mthoopsfan said:
Griz66 said:

I wondered why it took so long to make the changes too. The JC brought in last year started a number of games, then didn't start, and has almost disappeared this season. One foreign player brought in a year ago, is hardly playing at all. The other foreign player brought in, left the team after last season. Looks like lots of strong frosh this year. Looks like the team may be getting it going now.

Are you a little "happier" now? But still a little "unhappy" and willing get a dig in on last year's recruits.I find it interesting and odd that fans on egriz feel they have to be happier with respect to how things are going with their teams. Not little things that happen in games but bigger things like how a coach chooses to assemble his team that is providing him a livelihood that can often be very short lived. Some of them apparently get so unhappy and/ or embarrassed they abandon the team and declare they won't go to a game while the coach is at
UM. Who do these fans on egriz think they are?

Latest posts

Back