• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The U made the U list

kemajic said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
Unfortunately elite punt returners are only of value when the other team punts. MSU, for example, didn’t punt against us…
I think most on here have acknowledged that that was a very bad game for us. Just like the 2021 Brawl was a very bad game for MSU. So what's the new readership you're trying to reach?

Seriously, if you think the two games were anywhere near similar shows a compete lack of reality. UM scored one offensive td in 2021. We never made them punt in 2022. They could have scored 70 points if they hadn’t stepped off the gas.

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:
I think most on here have acknowledged that that was a very bad game for us. Just like the 2021 Brawl was a very bad game for MSU. So what's the new readership you're trying to reach?

Seriously, if you think the two games were anywhere near similar shows a compete lack of reality. UM scored one offensive td in 2021. We never made them punt in 2022. They could have scored 70 points if they hadn’t stepped off the gas.
UM had 6 scoring drives in the '21 game. Down late in Q4 29-3 with 122 yards total offense, MSU managed a meaningless 82 yard scoring drive against the 2's with 48 seconds left. If anything the '21 MSU offensive output was worse than Montana's '22 output. Your last sentence is nothing but your biased speculation. Really high value.

kemajic said:
uptopgriz said:
UM had 6 scoring drives in the '21 game. Down late in Q4 29-3 with 122 yards total offense, MSU managed a meaningless 82 yard scoring drive against the 2's with 48 seconds left. If anything the '21 MSU offensive output was worse than Montana's '22 output. Your last sentence is nothing but your biased speculation. Really high value.

Funny shit to even remotely compare the two games. 6 scoring ending in 5 field goals and 1 td compared to every single drive ending in points.

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:

Funny poop to even remotely compare the two games. 6 scoring ending in 5 field goals and 1 td compared to every single drive ending in points.
Only an idiot looks only at offense. MSU punted 9 times in the '21 game. Montana punted twice in the '22 game. Your hole is getting deeper, just keep digging.

kemajic said:
uptopgriz said:
Funny poop to even remotely compare the two games. 6 scoring ending in 5 field goals and 1 td compared to every single drive ending in points.
Only an idiot looks only at offense. MSU punted 9 times in the '21 game. Montana punted twice in the '22 game. Your hole is getting deeper, just keep digging.

The Cats never punted. Rushed for nearly 450 yards, in arguably, 3 quarters. The difference in domination between the two games is laughable.

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:

The Cats never punted. Rushed for nearly 450 yards, in arguably, 3 quarters. The difference in domination between the two games is laughable.

All the wild George Santos stories you try to tell us are way more laughable.

mthoopsfan said:
uptopgriz said:

All the wild George Santos stories you try to tell us are way more laughable.

You're the Santos want to be with your lies. What part of Bozeman do you own this week? or is it in Big Sky?

kemajic said:
uptopgriz said:

And MSU punted 9 times in their first 11 possessions in ‘21. Another turnover on downs. ONE FG in 11 possessions. Successive drives of 4, 12, 2, 4, -1, -7, 6, 22, -13 and 2 yards before the backups were put in. MSU had a total of 89 yards of offense before the backups were put in.

It was just as much of a dominant performance as this year was for the ‘Scats. Not sure what he’s trying to prove here.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

And MSU punted 9 times in their first 11 possessions in ‘21. Another turnover on downs. ONE FG in 11 possessions. Successive drives of 4, 12, 2, 4, -1, -7, 6, 22, -13 and 2 yards before the backups were put in. MSU had a total of 89 yards of offense before the backups were put in.

It was just as much of a dominant performance as this year was for the ‘Scats. Not sure what he’s trying to prove here.

Well he’s a huge cat fan, and cat troll, defending the cats every chance he can get, all while bragging up made up kids who unfortunately now have his douchenozzle genes, God bless ‘em. This may officially be the next rendition of WestCoastFan (wanna be gangsta with the fat neck beard).

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

When did the Cats punt in 2022? The reason they punted so much is because they stopped our offense. Go figure.

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Hoops…I completely understand that you are a joke.

At least, I accomplished something in life and didn’t end up a loser like you.

For the newbies...tell us more about all you've accomplished in life. Please start with the log cabin and include accomplishments of neicies and nephews in your response. Thanks in advance.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
At least, I accomplished something in life and didn’t end up a loser like you.

For the newbies...tell us more about all you've accomplished in life. Please start with the log cabin and include accomplishments of neicies and nephews in your response. Thanks in advance.

Suffice it to say, I was never a lowly private like you. And I played college football unlike you. You are a total loser.

Hoops, I’m not sure why these trolls give you shit. Your story is well documented and easy to find for any monkey who knows how to use google. It’s remarkable the life you built from very humble beginnings. Trolls will be trolls.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Suffice it to say, I was never a lowly private like you. And I played college football unlike you. You are a total loser.

Just when I was starting to take your side vs upchuck, you remind me what a lowlife scumbag you are. Thank you for the reality check.

uptopgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

When did the Cats punt in 2022? The reason they punted so much is because they stopped our offense. Go figure.

Your arguments are comically epic failures.😂😂🤦‍♂️

Talk about a thread derailed. But what is new. Personally I like the fact that ST is s formidable force and always has been under this regime. I really think Bobby should be a ST coach either at a high profile school or in the NFL, but that wouldn’t allow his ego to function correctly. He needs to be the HMFIC.

On to the real topic at hand. Are you two seriously 14? Wow! Carry on.

bigtyme said:
Talk about a thread derailed. But what is new. Personally I like the fact that ST is s formidable force and always has been under this regime. I really think Bobby should be a ST coach either at a high profile school or in the NFL, but that wouldn’t allow his ego to function correctly. He needs to be the HMFIC.

On to the real topic at hand. Are you two seriously 14? Wow! Carry on.

If a thread doesn’t get derailed or detoured, it usually dies after about 8-10 posts.

mthoopsfan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Sheesh - I was just asking you to let all the new posters know about your life. No need to get your tighty whiteys in a bunch.

Back