• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Winter Conditioning Starts on Tuesday

ilovethecats said:
Raider said:
...so you have a 16 year, back in high school, that already attended the University of Montana?! Wow, that is some straight up Doogie Howser sh-t. Impressive man. Must be good genes.
Not that I believe anything I read on egriz but....

Isn't it possible a guy could have two older sons that attended UM, and upon graduation 1 son stayed and worked at UM while the other UM grad went to work in Utah?

That would still leave a possible younger son in high school.

But like I said, you can't believe everything over here. But it is at least feasible.

If you wanted to go back and read through all his drivel (which I wouldn’t waste my time on), this is not how he phrased it. Through different threads, he accidentally created 4 sons via background.

Also, as I said earlier, I know the guys in the athletic department pretty well, and it’s a simple process of elimination based on some other things he has said about the other “sons”.

He couldn’t keep his lies straight, again, and will shortly resort to another new screen name, again. Just his thing.

I don’t post of e-griz much anymore, but occasional pop in here to participation in this kind of tomfoolery when I’m bored at work. Good stuff.

And the 16 year old, who is being recruited by the Griz and Cats, was on the sidelines at NDSU with him. That would be an ncaa recruiting violation.

uptopgriz said:
Raider said:
Wait a tick. Now one of your kids is on the team? I thought he was in the “athletic department”? ….or is it one of each now? Sorry, I don’t check e-griz often enough to keep your lies straight.

I do have a son in the athletic department. Also had a son walk-on. Two different boys. Winter conditioning wasn't difficult.

Pretty impressive considering you’re only in your 20s

Raider said:
ilovethecats said:
Not that I believe anything I read on egriz but....

Isn't it possible a guy could have two older sons that attended UM, and upon graduation 1 son stayed and worked at UM while the other UM grad went to work in Utah?

That would still leave a possible younger son in high school.

But like I said, you can't believe everything over here. But it is at least feasible.

If you wanted to go back and read through all his drivel (which I wouldn’t waste my time on), this is not how he phrased it. Through different threads, he accidentally created 4 sons via background.

Also, as I said earlier, I know the guys in the athletic department pretty well, and it’s a simple process of elimination based on some other things he has said about the other “sons”.

He couldn’t keep his lies straight, again, and will shortly resort to another new screen name, again. Just his thing.

I don’t post of e-griz much anymore, but occasional pop in here to participation in this kind of tomfoolery when I’m bored at work. Good stuff.

Let’s place wager on it?

goatcreekgriz said:
Where’s Jack when we really need him?

Who wants to hold uptop's and my $5,000 each, for the bet we have on over Griz - Cat next fall. Uptop thinks the Griz will lose by 35 or more points? I've been distracted trying to organize a complicated rugby World Cup trip for 3 weeks in France, for 30 people, so haven't turned to setting up the "escrow" yet. Some other posters want in on the same bet, but I haven't noticed uptop's acceptance of those bets like mine.

If you are willing to hold the cash, let me know.

uptopgriz said:
Raider said:

Let’s place wager on it?

Are you still taking bets on your cats in the brawl this year with the point spread you offered? If so pm me.

mthoopsfan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Who wants to hold uptop's and my $5,000 each, for the bet we have on over Griz - Cat next fall. Uptop thinks the Griz will lose by 35 or more points? I've been distracted trying to organize a complicated rugby World Cup trip for 3 weeks in France, for 30 people, so haven't turned to setting up the "escrow" yet. Some other posters want in on the same bet, but I haven't noticed uptop's acceptance of those bets like mine.

Hoops, you're attorney. Create an escrow so all of these people can put their money up. I know you're dishonest and have no intentions of paying your debt. You offered to bet me that Chris creating egriz as a Cats and then after other people called you out you tried deflecting. It goes to show how little you know about all aspects of Griz nation.

uptopgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Hoops, you're attorney. Create an escrow so all of these people can put their money up. I know you're dishonest and have no intentions of paying your debt. You offered to bet me that Chris creating egriz as a Cats and then after other people called you out you tried deflecting. It goes to show how little you know about all aspects of Griz nation.

I want this bet and an escrow. And, of course, I know I'll win.

I never even discussed where Chris created egriz (and have no idea where he created it), let alone bet you. Shall we bet that you can't show where that be occurred? Say $250?

You are a huge liar. And now you can't keep your lies straight. I assume you are about ready to disappear from egriz.

mthoopsfan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I’ll offer up my trust account, so there will be no escrow fees. All involved just need to sign off on terms. It’s a little unusual but I am sure I could explain it to ODC, if necessary.

goatcreekgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I’ll offer up my trust account, so there will be no escrow fees. All involved just need to sign off on terms. It’s a little unusual but I am sure I could explain it to ODC, if necessary.

Great. I will send you a PM with my contact info. Uptop can do the same. Thx.

Uptop?

mthoopsfan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Uptop?

I found uptop…

disappear-gone.gif

mthoopsfan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Uptop?

mthoops info received, not uptop.

goatcreekgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Uptop?

mthoops info received, not uptop.

Come on Uptop! With those 17 perfect kids that you have, your tax returns must be off the charts. You can pony up!

Back