• Since we are Griz Fans helping Griz Fans, tickets are NOT to be sold for over face value. Let's help fill the seats by giving Griz fans a chance to see the game!

SELLERS, if you sold your tickets, please edit your thread and add the 'SOLD' prefix
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Frisco Tickets

AZGrizFan

DONOR
I have four tickets to Frisco for the FCS Championship game if anyone is interested.

Section 116, Row 7. Basically like NEZ seats in Wa/Griz (for comparison purposes), right between the goal posts. Going for $220+ each (plus about $60/ticket “service charge”) on the ticket venues…

Will sell them for $1,000 total to the first one who Venmo’s me money.

AZGrizFan said:
I have four tickets to Frisco for the FCS Championship game if anyone is interested.

Section 116, Row 7. Basically like NEZ seats in Wa/Griz (for comparison purposes), right between the goal posts. Going for $220+ each (plus about $60/ticket “service charge”) on the ticket venues…

I went to the game down in Frisco last year and it was a great experience. I had great seats on the sideline and only paid about $85/ticket. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it down again this year, but planning to head down again next year. Maybe we'll see you there.

wbtfg said:
AZGrizFan said:

I went to the game down in Frisco last year and it was a great experience. I had great seats on the sideline and only paid about $85/ticket. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it down again this year, but planning to head down again next year. Maybe we'll see you there.

Yes. Tickets this year were much more expensive. If you know anyone looking, send them my way. Reasonable offers considered.

AZGrizFan said:
Just know that if NDSU makes the game, tickets will go nowhere but UP in price.

I hope NDSU Does not make it to Frisco. Their fans hoard all of the seats, except for the ones that are designated for the teams fans. I was there last year with my brother who went to MSU. I had a lot of fun. I don’t think I’ll get to go this year, even if MSU makes the championship game. However, I’m ready for next year!

I reserve six tickets and my hotel every year in hopes this will be our year. I have been fortunate enough each year to sell them all to a friend at NDSU. This year is up in the air on who gets them.
I am getting sick and tired of not being able to use these!

If the cats are fortunate enough to make it this year I would buy SRO tickets. $50 and you can literally watch from the balcony of the beer garden with a pretty damn good view. They don’t give you enough time to tailgate so I may as well do it during the game.

ruralcat said:
If the cats are fortunate enough to make it this year I would buy SRO tickets. $50 and you can literally watch from the balcony of the beer garden with a pretty damn good view. They don’t give you enough time to tailgate so I may as well do it during the game.

SRO tickets are $115 right now… just saying’.

Anyone know where I can try to swap tickets with Montana fans? I have 8 tickets on their side. Would like to get to SDSU side.

Back