• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/ kitten Game week smack talk thread

Have you guys officially made the playoffs yet? Asking for a friend. Doesn’t the committee know you’re like 6 and 3 not losses? I’ll talk to them on your behalf.

For as great as this rivalry is, and how hard these dudes work; the “smack” and I use that term loosely…..

Is abysmal.

...the bozoids are going to serve...
...game day crew rocky mountain oysters...
...the original sack lunch at moo u...

... :shock: ...

7112zy.jpg

ilovethecats said:
For as great as this rivalry is, and how hard these dudes work; the “smack” and I use that term loosely…..

Is abysmal.

Probably because most of you cat fans are coming over here or going on Facebook and calling us Griz fans overconfident, arrogant assholes for routing for our team like we should just wither away and bow down to the almighty cats because they've been to 1 national championship game in the past four decades… or you're all screaming ESGGCG as some six-year-old's birthday party, family reunion, or wedding that has absolutely nothing to do with the Griz… Doesn't make smack talking really that fun when one side is doing it out of pure hatred rather than as competitive ribbing

Fahque said:
ilovethecats said:

Is abysmal.

Probably because most of you cat fans are coming over here or going on Facebook and calling us Griz fans overconfident, arrogant assholes for routing for our team like we should just wither away and bow down to the almighty cats because they've been to 1 national championship game in the past four decades… or you're all screaming ESGGCG as some six-year-old's birthday party, family reunion, or wedding that has absolutely nothing to do with the Griz… Doesn't make smack talking really that fun when one side is doing it out of pure hatred rather than as competitive ribbing

:lol:

SoldierGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Is abysmal.

Your tears will also be sweet...

None from me guy. I’ll be annoyed for sure. Congratulate my griz friends coming to the game with me. Have a great Saturday night with family and friends. And get up Sunday to see who we get in the playoffs.

I’d prefer to win however and make Saturday night that much more fun.

With fuel prices as high as they are and schools and governments trying to pinch their pennies; it seems a colossal waste of money and resources to drive the Great Divide Trophy 200 miles east just to turn around and drive it back again.

SaskGriz said:
With fuel prices as high as they are and schools and governments trying to pinch their pennies; it seems a colossal waste of money and resources to drive the Great Divide Trophy 200 miles east just to turn around and drive it back again.

I disagree. Our linemen carrying it around the litter box after stomping the cats is priceless!

...public service announcement for all cat fans...
...e-griz will have counselors available post game...
..talk cats down from the edge after the beat down...

... :shock: ...

CatsRback said:
Have you guys officially made the playoffs yet? Asking for a friend. Doesn’t the committee know you’re like 6 and 3 not losses? I’ll talk to them on your behalf.

Have the Cats "officially" made the playoffs?

Back