• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU at Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern will win this one....its a monster game for EWU if they want to make the playoffs this year. They play at Florida next week followed by a game at Weber then Sac at home. Still have to go to Moscow and Missoula so any chance at the playoffs means Eastern must win this Saturday. Eags have absolutely owned the Bobcats the past 2 decades so hopefully that continues.

I don't think anyone knows how good Eastern is yet. They had a ton of new starters in week 1, then played an Oregon team that probably finishes in the Top 10 this year, not much you can take away from those 2 games besides the D didn't look great, but it never would have against Oregon anyways. Eastern had a bye week, students are back, they'll come out firing, should be a great game but EWU will win.

marceagfan5 said:
Eastern will win this one....its a monster game for EWU if they want to make the playoffs this year. They play at Florida next week followed by a game at Weber then Sac at home. Still have to go to Moscow and Missoula so any chance at the playoffs means Eastern must win this Saturday. Eags have absolutely owned the Bobcats the past 2 decades so hopefully that continues.

I don't think anyone knows how good Eastern is yet. They had a ton of new starters in week 1, then played an Oregon team that probably finishes in the Top 10 this year, not much you can take away from those 2 games besides the D didn't look great, but it never would have against Oregon anyways. Eastern had a bye week, students are back, they'll come out firing, should be a great game but EWU will win.

I agree the Eagles need this one.
I assume they will load the box and try to stop QB runs to force the cat’s to pass.
Eagles will move the ball through the air at will against a sieve of a cat pass defense.
Should be a good game.
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
marceagfan5 said:

I assume they will load the box and try to stop QB runs to force the cat’s to pass.
Eagles will move the ball through the air at will against a sieve of a cat pass defense.
Should be a good game.
Go Griz!
My first trip to ewoo. not looking forward to seeing that red turf but, as you said, should be a good game!

tgreseth said:
GottaluvGriz said:
Should be a good game.
Go Griz!
My first trip to ewoo. not looking forward to seeing that red turf but, as you said, should be a good game!

Be sure to purchase some Visene👍🏻

marceagfan5 said:

Didn’t the Eags barely squeak by a D2 team?

poorgriz said:
marceagfan5 said:

Oregon isn't a D2 team. TN St. isn't a D2 team. Bye last week isn't a D2.

EWU / OU was not a lot different than MSU / OSU.

poorgriz said:
marceagfan5 said:

That’s a bobcat education for you..

I see Morehead State & Mcneese are having stellar years. Definitely some quality wins for MSU…you’ll be back to .500 in a couple days…

marceagfan5 said:
poorgriz said:

I see Morehead State & Mcneese are having stellar years. Definitely some quality wins for MSU…you’ll be back to .500 in a couple days…

The Bobcat Way . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
marceagfan5 said:

The Bobcat Way . . .

They wrote a coaching book about it.

marceagfan5 said:
poorgriz said:

Oops, sorry….. I literally wasn’t trying to be a smart ass. I honestly didn’t know they were FCS after looking at the names of the teams that thumped them last year that I didn’t recognize. And yes, Moorehead State sucks.

Most people don’t realize the bubcats once lost a home game to an NAIA school. Some remember D2 schools beating up on the bubs, but not a lowly naia.

And when most people hear about the naia loss, they think it must have happened eons ago when bubbies were D2 themselves, but no, it really was not that long ago.

6ugkhe.jpg

ABQCat said:
SACCAT66 said:
6... Tommy has 4 of those.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CivgFEgvmYm/?igshid=NDRkN2NkYzU=

Is this really from the athletic department? Are they seriously putting out fan art like this for being tied for something after getting beat by FORTY and giving up TEN touchdowns? It looks like a Kobe mural.

poorgriz said:
marceagfan5 said:

Oops, sorry….. I literally wasn’t trying to be a smart ass. I honestly didn’t know they were FCS after looking at the names of the teams that thumped them last year that I didn’t recognize. And yes, Moorehead State sucks.

Mcneese st also sucks. 0-3 and lost by double digits to Alcorn state (also bad) last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back