• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU at Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
I’m thinking more like 49-28 Eags. MSU’s defense is really bad, and if they get down they’ll have to pass. Yikes. I’m guessing something in the range of 12-26, 1TD, 3 INT.

I will take this action. What you think, $100 to the Charity of the winners choice? Strait up, I will take MSU.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I’m thinking more like 49-28 Eags. MSU’s defense is really bad, and if they get down they’ll have to pass. Yikes. I’m guessing something in the range of 12-26, 1TD, 3 INT.

I will take this action. What you think, $100 to the Charity of the winners choice? Strait up, I will take MSU.

You know I don't bet, on sports, against people, for money.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

You know I don't bet, on sports, against people, for money.

I'll bet you $20 I can get you betting by the end of the day. I will give you 3/1 odds.

Wolf777 said:
FTC=FTE. I hope they both lose, even though not possible.

I think you are wrong. I believe they can both be disqualified for showing up and being themselves!

Not sure how to read all this but it appears
kittens are about a 6.5 Underdog
and the over/under is about 58.5

https://scores24.live/en/american-football/m-24-09-2022-eastern-washington-eagles-montana-state-bobcats-odds

I WILL TAKE THE OVER!

Paytonlives said:
Not sure how to read all this but it appears
kittens are about a 6.5 Underdog
and the over/under is about 58.5

https://scores24.live/en/american-football/m-24-09-2022-eastern-washington-eagles-montana-state-bobcats-odds

I WILL TAKE THE OVER!

Thanks Payton. I sure couldn’t figure out the spread off that!
Go Griz!

Last year all Coach Vegan had to do was not wreck the Cadillac. I think a little oil will start to leak by the end of the season. Not sure it will start to show this week or not. I think it is a down year for both squads. With all of the RB injuries and the QBs running so much I just don't think it is sustainable for the long haul for the cats. Hard to make a call for this game. My guess is over 400 yards passing for the eags and over 400 yards rushing for the cats. Cats, even though their defense isn't as good as last year (how could it be) is still better than the eags. My guess is cats win 48-45. :lol:

WaGriz4life said:
SaskGriz said:
Asking for a friend; who cares?

Everyone who loves the Griz and wants us to win the Big Sky and be a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs

I'm with Sask. Who cares... Griz just need to take care of business FTC..FTE

Griz Addict said:
All one has to do, is stop Mellot. That's literally all it takes to beat them. It's a 1 man show.
Well, you know, there is another guy averaging 8.0 ypc and leading the nation in rushing TDs. Including 3 at OSU. I came over here expecting a conversation on a QB controversy and found this post instead.

ABQCat said:
Griz Addict said:
All one has to do, is stop Mellot. That's literally all it takes to beat them. It's a 1 man show.
Well, you know, there is another guy averaging 8.0 ypc and leading the nation in rushing TDs. Including 3 at OSU. I came over here expecting a conversation on a QB controversy and found this post instead.

How many passing TD’s do they have?

mthoopsfan said:
ABQCat said:

How many passing TD’s do they have?

6... Tommy has 4 of those.

I just can’t see this game being a shoot out or a high scoring affair. Last year, I thought it was 20-23 or some like that. It should be twice as ugly this year.

I realize both D’s suck out loud, but how in the hell you gonna say the bubs score 40+? Can the bubcats physically do that while running QB draw 40+ times in the game? It just does not seem possible to me. On either side of the ball.

Are the bubcats really going to attempt 40 runs by a QB?

Can the ewe’s really not stop what they know is coming?

Can you imagine running an offense entirely based around QB draw?!?!

Most teams only use it about once per season. Not the bubcats, it’s 75% of their O!

Isn’t that the whole point of a QB draw—surprise!

garizzalies said:
I just can’t see this game being a shoot out or a high scoring affair. Last year, I thought it was 20-23 or some like that. It should be twice as ugly this year.

I realize both D’s suck out loud, but how in the hell you gonna say the bubs score 40+? Can the bubcats physically do that while running QB draw 40+ times in the game? It just does not seem possible to me. On either side of the ball.

Are the bubcats really going to attempt 40 runs by a QB?

Can the ewe’s really not stop what they know is coming?

Can you imagine running an offense entirely based around QB draw?!?!

Most teams only use it about once per season. Not the bubcats, it’s 75% of their O!

Isn’t that the whole point of a QB draw—surprise!

1) No

2)No/Mabey

3) Yes

4) It actually is about 40% (but I didn't actually look it up)

5) No

6ubyv4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back