• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cats looking for new PBP guy

6kj0sj.jpg

Did this guy get caught with his finger in the cookie jar just like the last PBP guy they had to fire?

Maybe they ought to give Vigen a microphone and let HIM to the play-by-play. That ought to get the bobscat juices flowing. Stand up and jeer, jeer hard and long for old Montana. :lol:

i know a few good pbr guys. they could probably do the job, but i suspect it would cost a lot in terms of pbr, and the subsequent littering, accidentally breaking equipment, etc... come to think of it, i believe cda is their manager?

argh! said:
i know a few good pbr guys. they could probably do the job, but i suspect it would cost a lot in terms of pbr, and the subsequent littering, accidentally breaking equipment, etc... come to think of it, i believe cda is their manager?

True. But we're holding out for LIV Tour-level money.

argh! said:

For pbr...I'm your huckleberry.

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:

For pbr...I'm your huckleberry.

It's the best bad beer on the market.

They could hire an orangutan and it would be a huge upgrade. Sorry not sorry, that dude was as bad as it gets. Seriously really bad.

HookedonGriz said:
They could hire an orangutan and it would be a huge upgrade. Sorry not sorry, that dude was as bad as it gets. Seriously really bad.

Poor guy was demoted to doing play by play basketball in the ACC. Maybe one day he'll figure it out.

wbtfg said:
HookedonGriz said:

Poor guy was demoted to doing play by play basketball in the ACC. Maybe one day he'll figure it out.

Never Heard him do hoops….maybe he was better? Awful at football. Like he didn’t know the game or something. Did you think he was good with football?

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Never Heard him do hoops….maybe he was better? Awful at football. Like he didn’t know the game or something. Did you think he was good with football?

I didn't listen to any football games...I was either there or watched on Television. But I definitely got the impression he's more of a basketball/baseball guy.

HookedonGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Never listened to him but on BN the majority seem to think he was awesome at hoops and pretty awful for football. Explains why he'll be doing hoops in the ACC.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

Never listened to him but on BN the majority seem to think he was awesome at hoops and pretty awful for football. Explains why he'll be doing hoops in the ACC.

I agree, not good at football. Very good at basketball. Landing a gig to do basketball at an ACC school is a huge get.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

That makes sense I didn’t realize he was the basketball guy too and that he was good at that part. I heard him do a couple football games and it was really really really really bad.

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

That makes sense I didn’t realize he was the basketball guy too and that he was good at that part. I heard him do a couple football games and it was really really really really bad.
That's what out-of-towners were saying after every football game. :lol:

Kinda wish now I would have heard one of them. Glad it worked out for him in hoops!

Back