• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cooper kupp

Sport said:
The only down side, and I wish Cooper all the success in the world, is that by winning MVP his income will take a substantial jump and he will feel obligated to throw some dollars at the eagle football program. Anyone remember Roos Field? Nevertheless from all reports he is an outstanding young man and has represented the BSC well. Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.

I believe he just signed before this year for something like $48 million….

so i see he led the nfl wide receivers in catches, yards, and t.d.'s . is this good for the bsc? eastern? i don't know.

Sport said:
Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.

His other D1 offer was from Yale. Just saying.

Young, rich professional athlete who gets to live in the los Angeles area.... Unlike some over here who only pretend to live out there .

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
poorgriz said:
Speaking of that, didn't AlphaGriz say, with one of his many mis steps, that Kupp would never make it in the NFL? Where is that crazy son of a bitch nowadays anyway..........

He was banned by the university from setting foot on campus or attending any university events. Link below to the article.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/griz-football-fan-forum-owner-banned-from-um-campus-games-due-to-harassment/article_bd6a68e5-8890-5bd0-aac2-3a6c2b1a8eb3.amp.html

The university sure is doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. I see him at his tail gate almost every week and he punched a guy in the parking lot after a men's basketball game a couple weeks ago.

Tony Clifton said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
He was banned by the university from setting foot on campus or attending any university events. Link below to the article.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/griz-football-fan-forum-owner-banned-from-um-campus-games-due-to-harassment/article_bd6a68e5-8890-5bd0-aac2-3a6c2b1a8eb3.amp.html

The university sure is doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. I see him at his tail gate almost every week and he punched a guy in the parking lot after a men's basketball game a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, they’re doing a bang up job of keeping him off campus. :lol:

AZ, why do the posters on this site let Alpha live in their heads 24/7 365 like they do?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Alpha quit this site and started his own forum. Hasn't posted here in several years, yet every new poster is just another of his screen names? Doesn't make very much sense but then again neither do many of the people that post here.

Tony Clifton said:
AZ, why do the posters on this site let Alpha live in their heads 24/7 365 like they do?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Alpha quit this site and started his own forum. Hasn't posted here in several years, yet every new poster is just another of his screen names? Doesn't make very much sense but then again neither do many of the people that post here.

Either him or pickle boy. Both live rent free. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Tony Clifton said:

Either him or pickle boy. Both live rent free. :lol:
Yes, they both dominate the intellectually weak. Pretty funny to watch I have to admit

Yukon said:
Sport said:
Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.

His other D1 offer was from Yale. Just saying.

could have been a griz. mike tilleman played with his grandpa in the nfl. mike told mick to take a look at this kupp kid. mick's response, "we have all the receivers we need."

Sport said:
The only down side, and I wish Cooper all the success in the world, is that by winning MVP his income will take a substantial jump and he will feel obligated to throw some dollars at the eagle football program. Anyone remember Roos Field? Nevertheless from all reports he is an outstanding young man and has represented the BSC well. Not sure but I think his degree from ewu is in applied welding with a minor in poetic injustice.

Economics, 3.63 GPA. :foot:

3-7-77 said:
Sport said:

Economics, 3.63 GPA. :foot:

I stand corrected, congratulations to Mr. Kupp. I just read the ESPN article and he is truly an outstanding young man as well as a great football player and family man. Too bad he didn’t wear maroon and silver. He sure gave us fits. It just goes to show that the measure of a man is not his statistics but his character. Traits unfortunately are a rarity in today’s world.

Back