• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat OC "We got our ass kicked" video

Paytonlives said:
Nice to see an honest kitten... but geez...
Would you run through the wall for this guy?

BelgradeBobcat said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56GY8NqFXk

It's a press conference after they got their asses handed to them...of course he was subdued... How did you expect him to sound?

He took responsibility for the game plan that obviously didn't work. He was very complimentary of the grizzlies...

Did you expect him to be smiling, and laughing and loud..if he did that, some of you would be calling him something like what an "asshat"...,🙄🙄

Vigen should never let his 1st year, young coordinators do a press conference, especially after a loss to your rival. That was a train wreck.

Not sure if he was surprised by having to speak at the presser or what, but he looked ill prepared and it didn’t turn out great.

I’m sending a trend…..

Not sure of the hoodie. Probably should have on cat colors and not look like a middle school coach but have to like his honesty. They did get their ass kicked!.

Go,Griz!

I liked his honestly of “we got our asses kicked”

If I was a Cats fan, I’d be pretty concerned that he didn’t seem to have any idea why. Seemed like a deer in the headlights here for sure. Not a good look and no confidence in moving forward.

wbtfg said:
Not sure if he was surprised by having to speak at the presser or what, but he looked ill prepared and it didn’t turn out great.

I’m sending a trend…..

Did he say something that was untrue? Dude didn’t sugar coat it….I like it.

HookedonGriz said:
I liked his honestly of “we got our asses kicked”

If I was a Cats fan, I’d be pretty concerned that he didn’t seem to have any idea why. Seemed like a deer in the headlights here for sure. Not a good look and no confidence in moving forward.
Definitely "not a good look."

However, there's a glimmer of "ancient" wisdom concerning the second part: "You [should] learn more from your mistakes than from your wins."
With his lack of experience, of course he hadn't quite figured out what they could do to do better. Like the Griz, they have two weeks (well, less now) to study what went wrong and devise answers if their next opponent comes at them the same way. Beyond that, they'll have the entire off season to study and learn.

Cowboys84 said:
Paytonlives said:

It's a press conference after they got their asses handed to them...of course he was subdued... How did you expect him to sound?

He took responsibility for the game plan that obviously didn't work. He was very complimentary of the grizzlies...

Did you expect him to be smiling, and laughing and loud..if he did that, some of you would be calling him something like what an "asshat"...,🙄🙄
I might have expected shorter answers and less rambling to reduce the suffering.

AZGrizFan said:
wbtfg said:

I’m sending a trend…..

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
wbtfg said:

I’m sending a trend…..

Everything he said was true. Maybe that’s not the venue to offer solutions, but he sure didn’t seem to have any beyond play harder.

Cowboys84 said:
Paytonlives said:

We absolutely would not. That’s a term reserved solely for dumbass kittty and bizzzzzun fans posting qualifiedly asshaty things on a GRIZ board.

I got the sense that Mcckay has lost his confidence and maybe his coach as doubts too. I see why Hauck Limits who does interviews on his staff. This is the problem with a mostly one dimensional offense , especially when your work horse running back is not 100%.

…that reminds a guy of that old saying…
…hit you so hard..knock out your whole family…
…griz hit them so hard they lose their next game too…

…ftc…

Ouch. It is even worse than I thought over there.

Who the hell is this guy? I swear I saw him creepin around the Y in some non-descript, unmatching athletic gear.

Total diarrhea of the mouth. Was he high or something?

8mins of blather and the only substance was that the QB lost confidence and they needed to run on the edge more.

I loved how he said the QB lost confidence and they lost confidence in him without saying he/they lost confidence.

Mavman said:
I got the sense that Mcckay has lost his confidence and maybe his coach as doubts too. I see why Hauck Limits who does interviews on his staff. This is the problem with a mostly one dimensional offense , especially when your work horse running back is not 100%.

McKay was never very good. He was just further exposed.

After nearly 20 years working in politics in Washington DC, this is a mess for the Cats football program and the fans in general. Never ramble! Answers shouldn’t be longer than 10-12 seconds. Never hold your head down low like that and look beaten down, etc, etc, etc. Subdued no, but he looks and speaks like he is drowning and doesn’t know which way is up. Ok, +1 for being honest, but the optics of this are just awful! I guarantee every head football coach will use this as a teaching tool to show their assistants coaches of what not to do and say in a presser conference.

406 Grizzly said:
After nearly 20 years working in politics in Washington DC, this is a mess for the Cats football program and the fans in general. Never ramble! Answers shouldn’t be longer than 10-12 seconds. Never hold your head down low like that and look beaten down, etc, etc, etc. Subdued no, but he looks and speaks like he is drowning and doesn’t know which way is up. Ok, +1 for being honest, but the optics of this are just awful! I guarantee every head football coach will use this as a teaching tool to show their assistants coaches of what not to do and say in a presser conference.
Hilarious you think a press conference by an assistant coach matters at all

WaGriz4life said:
406 Grizzly said:

You bet it does! Everything post game is being watched and critiqued.

406 Grizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:

You bet it does! Everything post game is being watched and critiqued.
It is by fans. Fans opinions don’t matter. They don’t matter at all. What do you expect this guy to say? He took responsibility said they got their ass kicked and they will get better.

Back